Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official The Dating Profile Meme The profile lines are in bold. Let the stupidity begin!
2. I intend to go to my destiny instead of waiting on it to find me. I’ve got $10 for anyone who has a fucking clue as to what this means. $15 if you fucking care.
4. I’ve been called the 8th Wonder of the World. Yet, you’ve also been called a moron who is just a waste of space.
5. A nice thunderstorm with me and you will be wishing for rain. Swell, that’s the weather report. When’s News & Sports?
7. The way I see it, life is a one-act play so am looking for someone who wants to make the best of every day. Wow. You almost got to “deep” but you settled for incoherent. A shame.
8. Jack, my border collie/lab, and I are often out walking or if we are lucky, playing in the mountains. And who would I be to infringe on those bonds?
10. Hi! This is fun, no? No. There is nothing stupider than to meet a stranger on a dating site. However, it beats not meeting anyone at all, by lots.
This feature and meme site was inspired by Mimi Lenox’s Dating Profile of the Day. Used with permission.
by the WTIT Blog today.
Check that, we also might not.
We’re back with Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9.
Tomorrow. Same time. Same blog.