Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. Who is someone that phones you routinely that you never seem to be up to talk to, but you are not ready to push them out of your life? There is this woman from the collection agency, PUOD (Pay Us or Die), who is actual a hot ticket. I’d pay the fucking $25 I owe the newspaper from 1984, but occasional I enjoy our chats. I usually pick up around the holidays. She asked me to wish you a Happy Festivus.
2. What is something that effects you deeply, to your core, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life? Women and booze. An unbeatable combination. Last night it was a brunette named Amy. She drank Corona. I had my Smirnoff. We watched the karaoke contest from hell. Talk about a buzz killer.
3. Tell us of something that relaxes you and always makes you happy. A good blowjob comes to mind. Oh hell, even an average one is damn relaxing.
4. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would ‘anywhere’ be? Right now I’d settle for any city in this country that you wouldn’t freeze your ass off. I’ll go with San Diego. I’ve never been there and my son James has called it home since the summer of ’06.
5. If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million? I think at least 100 years, to see the advances in technology. I am sure you’d see much more in a million, but I am really not sure you’d even understand what you’d see. I’d love to go the 2110 Superbowl.
6. Did you do your shopping online for this Christmas, how did it go? Did things come in on time? Any significant failures? …and if you didn’t, will you consider trying online shopping sometime this year? I have said in a post before that I think God’s greatest gift next to threesomes was Amazon.com. I shop in this very chair and voila! Two days later everything arrives. It’s a beautiful thing.
7. What people or projects are worth your time, money or effort? Besides Amy from last night, Nancy, Jill, Regina, Cathy, Michelle, MaBelle, Mary, Susan, Kristin, my neighbor’s wife, Sarah and a long time ago Georgia. I no longer have Georgia on my mind, however. And I’d like to fight cancer in my free time.
8. Think back when you were in high school. Are you proud of the way you dressed, or do you wish you could go back and change it all? I went to two different high schools. The public one I wore what ever I wanted. I was very proud. At Kingswood, a prep school, I had to wear a jacket and tie. True story: I hated it so much I bought a Budweiser jacket. It had Bud labels all over it. The headmaster made me stop wearing it. He told me I could get thrown out of school. I explained to him that was the fucking idea. Some people are morons.
9. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves? My family used to read it quite a bit. My mom stopped because, now get this, I swore too much. Who knew? I think my daughter decided the graphic details of my sex life were a bit much. My dad wants to meet the French twins. I leave coworkers and customers in the dark. I think it would be way TMI. I told the blogger formerly known as Tilli who complained she wasn’t sure how much to say in fear of people reading it, that the less people who know about your blog in the real universe, the better.
Enjoy your weekend.
Same time. Same blog.