Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme . This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an “answer this question” meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person’s profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only “lines” that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!
1. This is something I thought I would never be doing, but some of my friends have met some really nice people this way.
2. Having an open mind and being able to share special intimate moments as we grow closer and becoming each others best friend.
3. They say this works…. It’s a numbers game… start clicking!
4. oK… ABOUT ME: I’m the best. Let’s get off this site and get going!
5. If it gets past “not totally turned off” to “happy to hear the phone ring” then all this match adventure will be worth the work and the real adventure can begin.
6. Looking to enjoy life and live as if each day were your last and dance like no one’s watching! I love having a great time!
7. I’m tired of the whole bar scene. I’m a soon to be 40 year old who thinks love is an admirable goal but knows that a solid friendship is pretty worthwhile too.
8. Please note that my divorce is not finalized just yet, but will be in the next couple of months.
9. I’d appreciate your taking the time to read my profile, though it is quite lengthy.
10. I want to find that “when I see you I want to run into your arms” kind of love.
Thank you for playing this week on The Dating Profiles Meme . Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. Join us for Sunday Stealing. See you next Friday!