Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off from a blogger named Nik Dirga from Spatula Forum. Nik is an American journalist who now lives in New Zealand with his kiwi wife and son. He does not say where he found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Final Week of 2009 Meme
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
I am very proud of the charity work I have done. You
might think getting people to donate so that women can have breast implants is easy work, but it isn’t. I aided Our Sisters of the Tiny Breasts
all I could.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don’t have a lot of credibility. So, no one believes anything I say or write. It’s my reason not to go through the damn process.
3. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
ask me again tonight? I actually met a fabulous lady last night at a singles dance. We spent the entire evening together. I am suppose to call her later today to make plans. I haven’t a clue as to what I will propose. If you have any suggestions, I could seriously use some help.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No. But there are
still five days left of the year. I’ll get back to you.
5. What countries did you visit? Have I ever mentioned that I am in a rock band? We opened for Creed for their European tour. So, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Poland and Austria. Man, did we rock that place.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
I think it is time for WTIT to get a private jet. What we would do with it, I have no idea. I wonder if it could land in my parking lot?
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My evening with Cecilia. I got up to wash
my face. When I got back to bed someone had taken my place.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting out of the house when my neighbor’s husband got home. Convincing him that I was with the cable company was hard work. “Yes I know I look like the guy next door. Thank you. He’s a great looking guy.”
9. What was your biggest failure? My request to have the women who read my blog to send in naked pics. I only received seven, or eight if you count that cat person.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Why, are you a fucking doctor?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I bought an
island in Hawaii called O’ahu. Yes, that is the island where Thom
lives. But don’t worry. I’m promoting him to Minister of Transportation
. I even made him a new avatar. His mom is SO
12. Where did most of your money go?
Islands are not cheap. You really have to pay more attention here. Gees.
13. What song will always remind you of 2009? Ode to Jill Hennessy
by Lady Gaga. I
know this is practically the same answer that I posted to the same fucking question yesterday. But what the fuck, if you gotta answer the same question in two days, you’re going to have to work with me here.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? This is a tough one. I generally do most things to the extreme.
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Complaining. You may not have notice this, but I do complain a lot. Not that these stupid memes don’t give you a lot to complain about. Take this lame question, for example. Fuck it. I’m moving on to 16. Join me, if you have not have already dropped dead from my feeble and tedious responses.
16. What was your favorite TV program?
new show is The Good Wife
. It stars Nurse Carol Hathaway from ER
and Mr. Big from Sex in the City
. What do you mean those aren’t their real names? That’s what I
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hate is a strong word. But there are two people that I really, really, really don’t like.
18. What was the best book you read? The Cat in the Hat. I read it to my granddaughter. Even a three year old can tell Dr. Seuss makes no fucking sense what-so-ever.
19. What was your greatest musical discovery? I learned a great deal about music when my band toured Europe. I learned more about groupies. Surprisingly, that was my favorite part of the trip.
20. What was your favorite film of this year? Star Trek
hands down. I never thought a new cast would work. But it did. Big time.
21. What did you do on your birthday? The French twins arranged a foursome. I didn’t even know that they played golf.
22. What kept you sane? I know when to say no. Some ideas sound great at the conception, but upon further review are incredibly stupid.
23. Who did you miss? Miss September 1973. Where is that magazine?
24. Who was the best new person you met?
neighbor’s wife’s sister. Convincing her that my apartment was their waiting room was a stroke a genius. Until my neighbor’s wife figured it out. She thought, “She is late and yet she called from the parking lot. She must be doing something with Bud.” Lucky guess, I’d say. She calmed down after everyone got dressed.
25. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2009? Sometimes you need to remove people from your life. It’s neither nice nor easy, but it can be necessary.
That’s it for today on the
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Or Monday, if you are late to the party.
We will return. Join us.
Same time. Same blog.