1. If you had no power for 3 days what is one thing you would enjoy? Card games by candlelight are always nice. There is one in particular that’s fun. Strip poker it is called. Three days? It might work.
2. Could you and/or your family survive 3 days (bud could you and the twins..lol) or would shit hit the fan? A threesome for three days? Hmmm. I think we could manage it.
4. Do you usually know what’s going on or are you usually left in the dark? Have you ever read a post on this blog? Either I am the only one who has a friggin’ clue of what is going on, or I am howling at the moon. It’s a tough call. I just report the news. I’ll let you decide.
5. Are you on the darkside? No. You can’t possibly be as flippant as I and be there. I left my dark side behind after my divorce. What do you mean, “Which one?” Does it matter and why are you counting? Geez. Waiter, I’d like something in a Smirnoff!
6. Are you an internet junkie or could you survive a week without it? Both, if truth would be told. When this blog was handed to me (it is a fact that I did not start it) my question was, “What the fuck is WTIT: The Blog?” And now it is a huge part of my life. However I do need weeks off. I think if you don’t escape, you burn out. So I do disappear. I’d like to think people might miss my daily take on the minutia that goes on around this planet. But really, who the fuck knows?
8. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? This one’s really a stretch. There’s no law that says you have to have thirteen questions.
9. Do you like blonde hair and blue eyes or dark hair and dark eyes? I can’t like dark hair and blue eyes? The evidence suggests I can. Although, I was fan of blonde and blue when I was younger. Now, I appreciate variety. Shocking, I realize.
10. Tell me something dark and evil you have done lately. I cheated on the twins. And it wasn’t even with my neighbor’s wife. It was with another neighbor’s girlfriend. The next night he came down to talk. His girlfriend (who came here during a fight) told him where she was. When he started talking to me I thought, “Holy shit, I cannot believe this is going on. Again.” But then, to my utter amazement, he apologized “if she bothered me.” I told him how much I appreciated his concern.
11. What is your favorite story you have heard around the campfire. Holy shit! I have never sat around a campfire. Or heard stories around one. What have I missed? I thought camping was about finding a girl’s tent.
12. If you were left in the dark could you find a constellation or the north star? I may not know a fucking campfire song, but yes I could find the North Star. Are there prizes? What do I win?
13. Do you like white meat or dark meat? Oh, just fucking shoot me. Eleven questions would have worked, too. Waiter! Check, please. If you have made it this far, I thank you. If not, how could you read this? See you next time.
We’ll be Thursday Thunking!
With Ber or Kimber.
You never know. Join us then.