On Wednesday we like to do a meme in the blogosphere from some faves of ours, Living Dead Nurse and Mejis. Go on over and join in! It’s called What the Hell Wednesday. At this point to WTIT: The Blog, what’s one more meme? We lost all creditability long ago. We gave it a whirl. It worked. Here we go this week! All meme questions are in bold.
1. What is the longest you have laid around in bed for? (oh dear i wonder what bud will say lmao) What could you possibly mean by that? Oh, right. I do get a bit carried away. I think four days in bed is my record. Then we got hungry. For food. Wow, I really can’t stop myself, my bad.
2. If you could have a lazy day what would it consist of? Breaking my four day record.
3. Lazy people..at work, at school or anywhere… do they bug the hell out of you? I can’t be bothered worried about how anyone else approaches their job. Unless of course, I am suppose to be managing them. I just like worrying about me. And as you have pointed out, I can be a handful.
4. What is the laziest person you have met? What makes them the winner of the lazy award? Not who? You’ve been in redneck country far too long. Her name was Shirley. She never left her bed. I think that’s why we got along so well, imo.
6. What job do you think is classified as a no brainer, lazy job? I’d like to be a kicker on an NFL team. No one touches you, you are in about six to ten plays and the money is great.
7. Do you hit the snooze…or jump out of bed readly to take on the world? Who is this Snooze of whom you speak? I try not to hit anyone.
8. If you could afford a personal shopper would you use it or miss the thrill of shopping? I am a guy. There is no fucking thrill in shopping. There is only thrill in sex. That’s why we use Amazon.com and cheap women.
9. Do you think that people are inventing more things to make us lazy? Name something that you believe makes us lazier. Oh. Now you are answering your own question. I can dig that. Now answer my part of this fucker, too.
11. If you have a project, homework or something due for work…is it done the day after you get the assignment…or are you a last minute person? I like to get things done. But enough about my personal life. One of my laws in life is, “If it weren’t for the last minute, nothing would get done at all.”
12. Just how lazy do you think you are? Not in the slightest. And this comes from a guy who has a housekeeper, does not do laundry and calls out for room service for meals. But everything else I’m on top of. You can even ask the twins.