Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
3. What names do you go by? Bud, Budwick, Hey You and Give It to Me Big Boy.
6. Have you ever had a scary stalker type? Not in the scary sense, but that might be because of distance. I am currently being stalked on the internet, and trust me, it is not fun. Why someone doesn’t move on with her life boggles my mind. These type of people think that they are clever and we don’t know who they are and what they are doing. It does creep me out.
7. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Drinking eggnog with Smirnoff while watching the French twins decorating my tree. They insist on wearing the cutest outfits. It really gets me into the spirit.
8. What are two activities you do after eating Thanksgiving Dinner? Drink and sleep. Usually in that order. Go figure.
9. What did your family do for Thanksgiving when you were a kid? Do you still do it? If not explain why. We ate turkey. Now here’s the fucking stunner, we still do!
Enjoy your weekend.
Same time. Same blog.