Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim’s post. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let’s go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Sarah at the blog Lady Mama. She states that Party Mummy (she did not provide a link) insisted she do the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
2. Where was your first kiss?
3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why?
4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When?
5. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
6. What really turns you off?
7. What is your biggest mistake?
8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
9. Say something totally random about yourself.
10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?
12. Are you comfortable with your height?
13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
14. When do you know it’s love?
15. What’s something that really annoys you?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!