Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official The Dating Profile Meme) The profile lines are in bold. Let the stupidity begin!
2. Walk with me. Right off this cliff?
3. My software is state of the art. Too bad your hardware is SO 80’s. Pass.
4. Can’t believe I did this. I don’t think anybody can believe it.
6. Looking for someone to get to no. This is just wrong on SO many levels. Maybe if you borrow Kimber’s dictionary?
8. Anything is possible, right? No. That will be $350 for this fucking therapy session.
10. I enjoy text messages. Bite me. And go text yourself.
This feature was inspired by Mimi Lenox’s Dating Profile of the Day. Used with permission.
by the WTIT Blog today.
Check that, it also might not.
We hope you’ve joined in this week!
Same time. Same blog.