Tomorrow, Judd Corizan presents the meme version of our Dating Profiles feature. Click on the image of the meme in our sidebar to join in. (We will always post late Thursday afternoon (EST). And join us tomorrow and play! We thank you. Now let’s do Thunks!
On Thursday The WTIT Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks written by Berleen and Kimber. This meme is similar to both Saturday 9 and Sunday Stealing. Although, it is a bit crazier. We were both honored and terrified when we were asked to join in. And we have really enjoyed it. It now is one of our most popular features and one of our personal favorites! All the meme questions are in bold.
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber the color of clown fish and the number 10595.
1. If you won a brand new house in a Dream House Giveaway would you move into it, sell it to pay the taxes and make a profit, rent it out or give it to a family member/friend who might need it? I’ve been looking for a house for a great business plan I’ve devised. I want to open a combination tattoo parlor and brothel. I’ve even got a working title. I think I’ll go with “Screwed and Tattooed”.
2. Are you good at billards? Really, we need to all chip in and buy a dictionary for Kimber for Christmas. She is a bit spelling impaired. But since she and Ber are the best, we will get them fun stuff, too. Keep those donation checks the Thunks Xmas Fund a-comin’!
3. Does anyone on the planet really want to see Levi Johnston naked in Playgirl (other than when Bristol Palin did)? I sure as hell don’t. But, then again, naked men never did it for me. Couldn’t we just all agree that the Palin family and their lovers just need to go away. Far away. I mean farther than Alaska. Sarah can see Russia from space, right?
5. Do you think man has eaten or tried to eat every type of animal on the face of the earth at one point or another? If not, what don’t you think man has tried? I don’t answer sexually oriented questions.
7. If a slightly bigger fish eats a small fish, then a bigger fish immediately eats that one, then an even bigger fish immediately eats that fish and then finally a huge fish eats the one that just ate that fish and it gets caught by you… how many meals will you have from that one fish? None. I’m a meatatarian.
8. If you had an appointment with the doctor and all the plants in the office were dead, would you still see the doctor? Yes, unless I was having trouble with my leaves or roots. Then I would have second thoughts.
9. Have you ever seen the number 666 in a dream? Yes. I took it as a sign to get a divorce. It has been a recurring theme.
10. “At 20 years of age the will reigns, at 30 the wit, at 40 the judgment.”~ Benjamin Franklin. So what happens at 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100? I guess I’d say Alzheimer’s, strokes, Parkinson’s, deep vein thrombosis, hair loss, cardiac arrest and osteoporosis. (I think I said that yesterday, too. My bad…)I’m having déjà all over again.
11. Would you want your phone number to be (area code) 123-4567? How the fuck could anyone remember that?
Tomorrow our feature Dating Profiles goes syndicated this week. Play along with us at The Dating Profile Meme. A big shout out to Berleen and Kimber from Thursday Thunks for posting our new meme’s logo on their site!
WTIT: The Blog