On Wednesday we like to do a meme in the blogosphere from some faves of ours, Living Dead Nurse and Mejis. Go on over and join in! It’s called What the Hell Wednesday. At this point to WTIT: The Blog, what’s one more meme? We lost all creditability long ago. We gave it a whirl. It worked. Here we go this week! All meme questions are in bold.
2. If you could go back to high school what is one thing you would change? My attitude towards sex. You will not probably believe this, but I was rather cocky. I now wished I had saved myself for that most respected of institutions, marriage.
3. What was one thing you were not allowed to do but all of your friends could? My parents were ridiculously strict. I was not allowed to have a girl sleep overnight. Stupid, right? All my friends said that their folks would allow it. Of course, most of those guys were actually virgins. I figured their folks were more concerned about whether or not they were gay.
4. What has a friend/neighbor borrowed that they haven’t returned? My friend Billy borrowed twenty bucks from me during senior year. I have not seen a dime of it. Of course, his flunking out of our school and then going straight into rehab was his excuse. I said, suck it up and pay me. I don’t remember why, but I never saw him again.
5. What have you borrowed and not returned and why? I always return what I borrow from a neighbor. Take my neighbor’s wife. Sure she comes over when he’s out of town, but when he is in Connecticut I return her to him. Damn neighborly, if you ask me.
6. Have you ever gone over to a neighbors to borrow food? (example a cup of sugar) Once when I was unemployed I borrowed an entire Thanksgiving Day table of food. That fucker had no sense of humor. It was delicious.
7. If you could replace one thing in your house and make it new what would it be? I could use a housekeeper who works in the nude. Mine is still hot and all but she insists on wearing clothes. Go figure.
8. If you could change one aging aspect physically and make it young and new again what would it be? I haven’t a clue. I use to worry about stuff like that. But I was so much older then, I’m younger than that now.
9. What is one thing on the news that you wish would never be mentioned again? The swine flu. We get it. It is awful and frightening. But giving the running total of people and children killed strikes me as though someone is keeping score. Is there a record that I am not aware of?
11. Name a song that gives you the blues? Any rap song will pretty much do it. Hip hop makes me cry and beg for cover.
13. What in blue blazes is this? A tribble with a fucking attitude.
On Friday our feature Dating Profiles goes syndicated this week. Play along with us at The Dating Profile Meme. A big shout out to Berleen and Kimber from Thursday Thunks for posting our new meme’s logo on their site!