Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
1. Do you think it was important to send a man to the moon? Besides owing all modern day technology, all things computer, the internet and even the transistor radio to the space program? No, not particularly.
2. What is your biggest fear? I have nothing to fear but fear itself. Oh, fuck that shit. I have a fear about a first date tonight. I mean the fear of not having sex, part. No guy wants to wait till the second date.
3. If someone hung a sign around your neck today, what would it say and why? “I hope I get laid tonight.” However, don’t you think that would rather decrease my chances?
4. What is the longest line that you’ve stood in and was it worth it? I don’t do lines. True story: I was with an incredibly attractive woman recently who wanted us to go across the street to another club. When we got there I saw the line. She said it was worth the wait, a great place. I said goodbye. No woman is that hot.
5. As the holidays approach, what song are looking forward to hearing again? Oh fuck off. Don’t rush me into the Christmas season. OK, John Lennon’s Happy Xmas (War is Over). I know that you are shocked by that choice.
8. When do usually lose your patience? No sex on the first date comes to mind. Oh, and being married. I’m not great at that either. Really, you can ask any of my ex-wives.
9. Is there a book that you’re dying to see as a movie? They make books into movies? Wow. Who knew? Oh. And what’s a book?
Enjoy your weekend.
Same time. Same blog.