Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off from a blogger named Vicki at the blog Lady Mama. She states that she found it at Deborah’s blog, Devil’s Workshop. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all us thieves!
2. Where were you born? In a hospital.
3. Where do you live now? In the WTIT Studio. You didn’t think I was still at the hospital, did you?
4. What is your heritage? I go back to the original Weisers who traveled here on the Mayflower. My great-great-great not so great-great grandparents, Knot Weiser and his wife Abbit Weiser came over because they were friends with Chris Columbus and he had said nice things about the place.
5. Tell us about a weakness. Kryptonite really does a number on me.
6. What’s a goal that you’d like to achieve? At the moment finishing this very lame meme will do.
10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever? No. Yes. Why?
12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents? Yes. No. Why?
14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren’t prescribed)? You’d have to be an idiot. I don’t mean to try the drugs, but to admit it on the freakin’ internet. So, never. Mama raised no fools.
15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell. Yes. Tell? We took our clothes off. We swam. Did those details excite you or what?
17. What did you want to be when you grew up? A lame meme thief. I think I’ve accomplished that.
18. Have you ever been dumped? Of course. You might not have realized it, but I can be a tad sarcastic. When she asked me, “Do I look fat in this?” I generally said, “Of course. It does hide some of it though.”
19. What’s on your pizza? We have hit a new high in lows. Who the fuck cares?
20. Have you ever shoplifted? No. I just steal fuctardian memes. And trust me, no one wants them back. We’ll try better next week. We probably won’t succeed, but we will try.
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Or Monday, if you are late to the party.
Same time. Same blog.