When we noticed a new meme in the blogosphere from some faves of ours, Living Dead Nurse and Mejis, we joined in. It’s called What the Hell Wednesday. At this point to WTIT: The Blog, what’s one more meme? We lost all creditability long ago. We gave it a whirl. It worked. Here we go this week! All meme questions are in bold.
2. Are you superstitious? Name something that you believe or that you can’t believe others believe. Religion comes to mind.
3. What is your favorite old timey candy? i.e. candy corn etc Timey? Probably fireballys.
5. Did you ever play tricks on anyone during Halloween? Yes. One year I went to the twin’s apartment dressed as George Clooney. They said, “We think you’re hot, but we’re waiting for Bud. Sorry.”
7. What was your/or someone else’s worst thrown together costume? B.B. Bacardi, a former WTIT DJ once came as a guy in drag. I still have nightmares.
9. What do you hate most about Halloween? Halloween memes.
10. What do you miss today that you had in the past Halloweens? My neighbor’s wife’s sister. Oh, the memories.
11. Do you think kids costumes are better now or then? Another meme assuming I am a 30 something with kids. No one ever brings their kids here. Which is smart because there are some weirdos here. (No offense intended to either the twins or my neighbor’s wife if they read this.)