Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
2. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Quoting John Lennon songs on the first fucking meme question.
3. Who do you mess with the most? Truth be told it’s either Michelle or MaBelle, the French twins from upstairs. Which one? Anybody’s guess. They each do particularly well of taking my mind off lame questions.
4. Do you have any special talents? What are they? Yes. We’ve managed to write a blog with little or no social or spiritual qualities what-so-ever. If you ever get important insight and value here let us know. We will immediately stop publication.
6. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? London is the furthest place from the US that I have visited. Great people, but they sure talk funny.
8. Some great bloggers lose their “mojo” and quit blogging. Could you see that happening to you? People are begging us to stop. We never had any mojo, just French twins. We even won “Blog least likely to succeed” in 2006.
9. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made so far this year? Doing this fucking meme.
Enjoy your weekend.
Same time. Same blog.