Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
4. Tell us about a time when you should have tried harder. An ex-girlfriend from five or six years ago recently called and was feeling no pain. She said, “I know we broke up after I said no to a threesome. I’m drunk and I’m with my friend Marsha. Do you want us to come over?” I asked, “Is Marsha my only choice?” She got pissed and hung up. Some people, you know? Anyway, I should have tried harder that night. Marsha would have been just fine.
5. If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? There’s a brothel in Reno I’ve had my eye on.
6. What movie do you know every word to? Debbie Does The Muppets. I can do all the muppet voices, too!
7. What was the best thing that happened to you this week? I found out my best friend, Harvey Wallbanger is coming in from Atlanta for a full month. We had such a blast on my vacation, he’s returning.
8. What was the worst thing that happened to you this week? I found out that Harvey is staying at my place for that month. I know Harvey doesn’t read this blog anymore. But if he does, then I was kidding here. (That sounded sincere, right?)
9. What do you think is the biggest difference between men and women? I was going to say “breast size” and then realized this was not still Thursday Thunks. Some unknown author once wrote on this subject, “First of all, a man does not call a relationship a relationship — He refers to it as “the time when me and Suzie was doing it on a semi-regular basis. When a relationship ends, a woman will cry and pour her heart out to her girlfriends and she will write a poem titled ‘All Men Are Idiots.’ Then she will get on with her life.
Enjoy your weekend.
Same time. Same blog.