When we noticed a new meme in the blogosphere from some faves of ours, Living Dead Nurse and Mejis, we joined in. It’s called What the Hell Wednesday. At this point to WTIT: The Blog, what’s one more meme? We lost all creditability long ago. We gave it a whirl. It worked. Here we go this week! All meme questions are in bold.
2. Are you superstitious? Name something that you believe or that you can’t believe others believe. Religion comes to mind.
3. What is your favorite old timey candy? i.e. candy corn etc Timey? Probably fireballys.
5. Did you ever play tricks on anyone during Halloween? Yes. One year I went to the twin’s apartment dressed as George Clooney. They said, “We think you’re hot, but we’re waiting for Bud. Sorry.”
7. What was your/or someone else’s worst thrown together costume? B.B. Bacardi, a former WTIT DJ once came as a guy in drag. I still have nightmares.
9. What do you hate most about Halloween? Halloween memes.
10. What do you miss today that you had in the past Halloweens? My neighbor’s wife’s sister. Oh, the memories.
11. Do you think kids costumes are better now or then? Another meme assuming I am a 30 something with kids. No one ever brings their kids here. Which is smart because there are some weirdos here. (No offense intended to either the twins or my neighbor’s wife if they read this.)
Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off from a blogger named Apryl from the blog Meridian Ariel. Apryl explains that the questions were compiled by her from a few different memes floating about. So she stole it from lots of people. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all us thieves!
2. What is your favorite work of science fiction/fantasy? Brave New World of Breasts. Will mankind fall for the Nipple Distraction tactic?
3. Who is your favorite monster? Barney. He scares the shit of me. So he’s my fave. No monster is that nice.
5. What horror movie gives you the most chills? This meme bites. How can you keep asking the same fucking question?
6. What character from any horror film would you most like to play? I would not be surprised if we never had anyone play Sunday Stealing ever again.
7. Freddy or Jason? Fuck off.
9. Ghosts or goblins? Witches or Warthogs? Your turn.
10. Friendly-faced jack-o’-lantern or scary one? Just make me a pie please.
12. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not? I believe in Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze.
13. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? You’ve met my ex-wives I see.
15. Best thing about Halloween? Sexy Halloween costumes.
17. Are you superstitious? No. Knock on wood.
18. Share an unusual Halloween story. When my kids were young, the fathers in the neighborhood all got together to bring them around on Halloween. One year it was really cold. Someone brought 100 proof Rumple Minze. It was not a brilliant plan. We stumbled around the neighborhood. How our kids lived through this is anybody’s guess.
19. What did you do for Halloween as a kid? You are really annoying. Who cares?
20. What’s the best Halloween party that you’ve attended? The party after that Rumple Minze. We played “Guess Who’ll Pass Out Next…”
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday.Or Monday, if you are late to the party.
Same time. Same blog.
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim’s post. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let’s go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Apryl from the blog Meridian Ariel. Apryl explains that the questions were compiled by her from a few different memes floating about. So she stole it from lots of people. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. What is your favorite written work of horror fiction?
2. What is your favorite work of science fiction/fantasy?
3. Who is your favorite monster?
4. What is your favorite Horror movie?
5. What horror movie gives you the most chills?
6. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
7. Freddy or Jason?
8. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
9. Ghosts or goblins?
10. Friendly-faced jack-o’-lantern or scary one?
11. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal?
12. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
13. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho?
14. Favorite Halloween costume?
15. Best thing about Halloween?
16. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)?
17. Are you superstitious?
18. Share an unusual Halloween story.
19. What did you do for Halloween as a kid?
20. What’s the best Halloween party that you’ve attended?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
2. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Quoting John Lennon songs on the first fucking meme question.
3. Who do you mess with the most? Truth be told it’s either Michelle or MaBelle, the French twins from upstairs. Which one? Anybody’s guess. They each do particularly well of taking my mind off lame questions.
4. Do you have any special talents? What are they? Yes. We’ve managed to write a blog with little or no social or spiritual qualities what-so-ever. If you ever get important insight and value here let us know. We will immediately stop publication.
6. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? London is the furthest place from the US that I have visited. Great people, but they sure talk funny.
8. Some great bloggers lose their “mojo” and quit blogging. Could you see that happening to you? People are begging us to stop. We never had any mojo, just French twins. We even won “Blog least likely to succeed” in 2006.
9. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made so far this year? Doing this fucking meme.
Enjoy your weekend.
Same time. Same blog.