When we noticed a new meme in the blogosphere from some faves of ours, Living Dead Nurse and Mejis, we joined in. It’s called What the Hell Wednesday. At this point to WTIT: The Blog, what’s one more meme? We lost all creditability long ago. We gave it a whirl. It worked. Here we go this week! All meme questions are in bold.
1. What is one thing that an family member does that just annoys the heck out of you?An? What is it this week? Must be me. Oh, about the family member. My Uncle Fred was the fucking pits. When he broke up with a girlfriend he brought them to my place because “women liked me.” It usually cost me at least a half bottle of Smirnoff and three hours of my life that I still will never get back.
2. Have you ever been guilty of seeing someone in the store that has spotted you but you pretend not to see them and head the other way. why did you do that? Was there a vote? Because if they passed a law that you had to always be happy to chat with somebody, then I missed that day. Life’s short. Be happy.
3. While driving what is the stupidest thing you have seen another driver doing? I honestly think we are all fucking nuts when we drive. So, I couldn’t single any one thing out. 4. What is one thing that you have bought that you could just kick yourself for buying and why? My first wife. You guess “why”.
5. If you could change one annoying habit your better half has what would it be? Oh. Single people can go have a smoke now. I’ll hold your place.
6. At work you have a worker that is lazy and tends to blame others for things not getting done…what do you do? Do my job. I let complaining and lazy’s boss worry about that shit.
7. What annoys you the most from fellow coworkers? Racist and sexist remarks.
8. Are you guilty for screening your phone calls just to avoid someone you know…why? Because it was the right thing to do. Sometimes you cannot help someone else without hurting yourself. Or, you just don’t want to chat. I don’t think we have to explain every feeling with another person just because they are calling you.
9. What aggravates you on blogger? Is it a person, things on sites, specific types of blogs? I hate those fucking blogs that have Google warnings. How ignorant can a blogger be? What? Oh. Never mind.
10. School either you were in it, are in it or have a kid in it…what drives you over the edge about the school system? I’m neither in it nor have a kid in it. Sure, guys. Yep, your turn for a break. I’ll hold your place.
11. What does your neighbor do that grinds your gears? You might remember that my neighbor is pissed just because I am sleeping with his wife. I know, can you believe it? Some people. Anyway, fortunately he’s away a lot.
12. What irks you the most on TV? Conservation talk show hosts.
13. What is the most annoying thing that you have ever done to someone else? You’d have to ask them. I’m annoying as hell. I really can’t rate the degree. Trust me on this.
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my