Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold. This week she salutes the unique and great meme, Thursday Thunks. Cheers to Kimber and Berleen…
2. If I were to inspect your guest bathroom, how would I find it? Go down the hall. It’s the first door on the left.
3. You are given a state of the art bow and arrow. Who or what is your first target (after a lesson or two)? Maybe one of those morons who yell, “I want my country back”. They really mean “I want it back from the black guy.” And the news keeps showing these racist whackos. It might be time to thin the herd.
4. The doorbell rings. The person at the door is wearing a raincoat and you know them. They flash you and are completely naked. Other than your S/O, who would you think would it would be and would guess you’d find that funny? Why do you guess that person and would you laugh or be pissed off? It would probably be my neighbor’s sister. Ever since she came over to cook, she makes excuses to come back. She’d probably think this move would work on me. And of course she’d be right.
6. Your friends throw you a party. They’ve got a big national music star to come and perform. It is someone you detest. Do you make believe you like the songs or do you fess up and get the star out of the party? I’d throw the fucker out. How cool would that be?
8. If I called your high school guidance counselor, what would they say about you? Nothing insightful. He’s been dead since 1998.
9. Car A is moving at 63 miles an hour. 4 people are in the Car A. Car B is moving at 22 miles an hour. There is a driver and passenger who just came from a hotel while cheating on their spouses in Car B. They will crash into each other in exactly 3.5 minutes. What are your fun plans for this Labor day Weekend while these six people meet a brutal and gruesome death?? I am waiting for my best offer. With any luck, the French twins will come up with something exciting. Last year we went and saw the finals of the Connecticut International Naked Women’s Volleyball Federation playoffs. Michelle and MaBelle always come up with great ideas.
Enjoy your Labor Day weekend.
Same time. Same blog.