Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off from known as Arnab Chakreborty from the blog The Heretic. He does not say where he got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with? Her name is Rachael. She was soft and beautiful. I said, “Let’s do unspeakable things.” She responded, “Okay, but speak a few.” I said, “Then they would not be unspeakable.” She spoke her suggestions. They were pretty good, too.
2. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? A Smirnoff martini. Shaken, not stirred.
3. Where was the last place you went out to eat? I was out of the states recently and felt like Chinese. I found a great restaurant. They gotta work on the name, though.
4. Which do you prefer – eyes or lips? On who for what? Really, meme questions these days. No wonder there are so many NEW ones. And you know what is really weird? This meme has more players than any other on the Internet. And we can ask the most fucktardian questions. If this question means do I look first at a woman’s eyes or lips, it’s the eyes. They are the window to the soul. Lips are important, too. They are the window to a blowjob.
5. Best kind of pizza? Thin crust with a naked waitress. And a bottle of 2009 Smirnoff. Great year for the Smirnoff.
6. Medicine, fine arts, or law? For what? The swine flu, enlightenment or a speeding ticket?
7. What is in store for your future? I’ve got a great job and the money is good. I’m in great health and my blog’s readership has doubled since the Google warning. What else? Oh, right. I’d like to fall in love.
8. Who was the last band you saw live? Friday night I saw a local band at a new nightclub quite near where I live. I’d been meaning to check the club out. I ended up celebrating Edna’s birthday. Edna was a hot shit. I met her and her friends that night. While I was chatting with Edna, who happened to be black, a guy interrupted us. He asked if she remembered him from the night they met at Pasco’s, a very high-end restaurant in our area. She smiled and said, “It wasn’t me. I’ve never been there. But we do all look alike.” I’m still laughing.
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick? No fucking way. They are on their own. I’m a Tape Radio DJ Jim, not a doctor.
10. How many songs are on your iPod? 12,458. I was once told by Apple that no one has more.
11. Where is the last place you drove to? I went to see the French twins who live upstairs. I moved my car to a different parking space for some added adventure.
12. Where did your last kiss take place? That would be the aforementioned twins. The don’t know when to stop. Thank God.
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night? I was working on the final touches of Obama’s health plan. I think I got it right. He liked it.
14. Are you a quitter? Only smoking. I gave up my Marlboro Lights five years ago. I wonder if they miss me as much as I miss them?
15. What do you think about people who party a lot? They have my utmost respect. Life is short. Party till you drop.
15.Who was the last person you had in your house? My hot housekeeper was here on Monday. She’s not a perfect maid, but I love to watch her work. BTW, why are there two number 15’s?
16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Have you ever read this fucking blog? Geez. You don’t get a Google warning without talking about sex. Oh that and swearing a lot. Fuck Google. (I gotta keep that warning.)
17. What was the last CD you purchased? Chris Daughtry’s Leave This Town. I have not listened to it yet.
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love? Sorry, not that I couldn’t do two, for I could name fifty. But I will only name one. The Beatles. There is no band even remotely close to the impact they had on rock. If you disagree, talk to the hand, because you don’t know a fucking thing about rock music.
19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of? Isn’t it “Seven swans a-swimming”? What carol are you talking about? Oh. I get it. Probably all of them. But I’ll read that woman’s back later. If I’ve missed one I’ll do it today.
20. How is your last ex doing? Here’s a thought: Ask her. She seems to have misplaced those weekly forms that I gave her so I’d always be able to answer a fucking lame meme question.
We will return to write another
post as soon as the mood strikes.
It might be funny.
That’s it for today on the
The WTIT Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Or Monday if you are late to the party.
We will return. Join us.
Same time. Same blog.