On Thursday The WTIT Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks written by Berleen and Kimber. We had tried to refrain from adding a third meme as a feature. This meme is simular to both Saturday 9 and Sunday Stealing. When they asked asked if we would participate the answer was “Why not?” How could we not try it? And we also enjoyed it. So we are back again! All the meme questions are in bold.
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the number 14 and the color of life. (2 questions by Ber, figure out which 2.) I’ll go with 5 and 7 were from Ber.
1. You are in an enclosed space with a group of friends. Elevator, auto, small room, etc.. You fart and it really stinks. Do you take credit for it or do you play along with the questioning of who did it? Come on, we learned this one at age twelve. You wait for a friend to complain. Then you give them the classic, “You know what they say, don’t you? He who smelt it dealt it.” Always go with the classics.
2. You are locked in a room sitting at a desk with just a piece of paper and a purple crayon. What do you draw? A sign that says “Unlock the fucking door.” Or a picture of Prince circa Purple Rain. I guess it would depend on whether I was sober or not.
3. Do you ever pee in the shower? No. And before you ask, I don’t bathe in the fucking toilet either.
4. Have you bought, sold or got rid of something on Craigslist? No. My son found his apartment in San Diego and a band that was looking for a guitarist on Craigslist. With front man David Vaughn he writes all their songs and the two are the only original members left. The band is named So Long Davey has opened for national acts such as they Plain White Tees in 40,000 plus arenas. Oh and yes, David does look like Prince.
5. You are in a convenience store. In the line in front of you is a drunk guy trying to purchase more alcohol. The cashier tells him they cannot sell it to him because he is obviously already intoxicated. He gets belligerent. The cashier is scared. What do you do? I advise the dude he has seconds till I call 911. I am actually certified to handle this type of situation. If he got in a car to drive I’d call the cops anyway. There is no humor in drunks. Sorry.
7. You are walking down the street and there is a toddler sitting on a bench by themselves in front of a store – do you just keep walking? No. I find his mother. With any luck she’s a MILF. I’m all for the two birds with one stone thing.
8. Have you looked up an old friend and/or lover online? No. But what a interesting week to ask this question. True story: Tuesday I got an email from a former lover from THIRTY years ago. We’ve engaged some emails.
9. You are nearly in a car/auto accident. Do you freak out, follow the person who nearly caused it & talk to them or just keep going? I swear you are on pot again today. Follow them? Talk to them about what? Am I suppose to assume they fucking did it on purpose? Didn’t Crazy Sam ask this same sucker Saturday? I said then I only get pissed if the other driver did something I have never done. So far in the last, say, twenty years, that has not happened. Kimber, don’t bogart. Pass it over to Ber. That’s a wrap, folks. I’d like to thank you on behalf of the group and ourselves and I hope we passed the audition…
Blogosphere’s Most Dangerous Blog.
WTIT: The Blog will return with Dating Profiles.
Same time. Same blog.
It might be fun. Or not.