Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim’s post. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let’s go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Kyddryn from Shadow and Sweetwater. She claims she stole it from someone on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. Who was your FIRST date?
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
4. What was your FIRST job?
5. What was your FIRST car?
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!