Every Tuesday there is a new meme from Mimi Lenox. The Queen of Memes, now has her own meme. You can play along with Mimi’s site The Queen’s Meme. So click on, join in the fun and play every week. Or else. She’s a Queen, so you’d rather not to be in The Dungeon. The meme’s questions are in bold.
2. Do eggs really crack or do they merely have a nervous breakdown? I don’t think I get your yoke.
4. Do your spoons spoon in the drawer? Have you ever noticed? And more importantly, if wooden spoons spoon do they get splinters? Spoons need their privacy. Although if you really need more info, try http://www.spoonporn.com.
5. You hear: “Dumpling,
my Dumpling, come hither.” The candles are lit, the fondue is dipping, the Godiva is pouring, the scallions are steaming and the music is playing…..but wait, the windows are open. Why did you close them? I saw two spoons porning.
6. Do you need a recipe to cook or are you a bohemian chef? Show us your reckless and wild side in the kitchen. Don’t have one? Here’s a recipe I made just for you: You will need a spatula, a whisk, a gallon of Chardonnay, a banana and a rump roast. What is the name of your dish? Chardonnay. The banana and rump roast are called garnish.
7. After dinner, the dishes are so dirty that the dishwasher refuses to wash them. What did they say to get in hot water? You are a pain in my glass.
9. What is the sexiest spice or condiment in your cabinet? What makes it so? It’s not the spice, it’s the placement.
10. How much crock is really in your crock pot? Okay, again. Pot is green, not black. It might be Columbian but not crock. Oh, and your 7 question meme had three kids.
Keep those cards and letters coming.
We hope you do as well. Same time. Same blog.