1. What’s the furthest trip you’ve taken by automobile? Australia. The trip from Connecticut to California was rather uneventful. However, crossing the Pacific in a 1998 Coupe Deville is not something I’d recommend. Oh. And don’t swim with the stingrays if you drive there.
2. What’s the worst pick up line you’ve ever received? “Did you know you just like Mel Gibson?” I’m a pretty confident fellow. But let’s get real here. I responded, “And you look like Julia Roberts.” Then I told her to fuck off. This was not a steller moment. She really was Julia Roberts.
4. What was the last gift that you received? A restraining order to stay away from my neighbor’s wife. I swear her husband is a rather large ass. He travels a lot. I just make her life a little better until he returns.
6. Tell us about the last time you cried. It’s been a while so I’m going to have to think about this. Oh yes. It was when Bambi’s mother died.
7. Tell us about the last time you laughed uncontrollably. It was when I received the aforementioned restraining order. Now his wife just comes over here. I think he got the situation a bit backwards. But the last time he caught us he blurted out, “Hey how come you don’t do that with me?” I would have loved to hear his wife’s answer. But I thought grabbing my clothes and running was probably a smarter option.
9. What’s one of your favorite movie quotes? “Can I suck on the big one?” It was from Charlie and the Lollipop Factory.
Enjoy your weekend.
Same time. Same blog.