On Thursday The WTIT Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks written by Berleen and Kimber. We had tried to refrain from adding a third meme as a feature. This meme is simular to both Saturday 9 and Sunday Stealing. When they asked asked if we would participate the answer was “Why not?” How could we not try it? And we also enjoyed it. So we are back again! All the meme questions are in bold.
1.Do you know anyone with heterochromia? Does it freak you out or do you think it’s interesting? No, I don’t know anyone with the condition of different colored eyes. But I would not freak out. I don’t freak out over much. I did know a woman whose bra and panties were never the same color. Is that close enough?
2. Should a 5th face be added to Mount Rushmore? If so, who? Yes. Jill Hennessy.
3. If you could live on any planet other than earth, which one would you choose and why? I hate to say it, but it’s Uranus. You know Uranus jokes never go out of style.
4. We’re going to spend the night at a reportedly haunted location, are you going with us? It depends. Do you sleep in the nude? If so, which reportedly haunted place are we going? I think your place might be haunted. How else could it be explained that you blame a President who has been in office less than five months for everything that is wrong in the universe? You blamed him for everything from giving money to corporations (George Bush set that mess in motion) to diaper rash. And he did not KILL Michael Jackson. I think. So I want to see the ghosts that resides at your place.
5. Did you play The Queen’s Meme this week? If so, was it fair of The Queen to put Berleen in the dungeon by association with Kimber? (We all know Kimber deserved it, but Berleen?!) Yes I played the meme. I generally stay away from chatting about Ms. Lenox. The Queen is a bit trigger happy when it comes to dungeons. But honestly, I thought neither of you deserved it. How is life there, BTW?
6. What color is the towel(s) hanging in your bathroom? Golden brown. There is nothing like seeing a beautiful woman in a golden brown towel. Well that’s not true at all. A romp in the sack is better for sure.
7. Tell us something funny that happened to you recently. A met who I thought was one beautiful lady. The simple fact she was married did not disuade me. She asked me to her place. I was excited and thrilled! When the loving was over I asked where her husband was. She responded, “In the closet. He runs the camera.” I said, “You lied to me! You said you were cheating.” She responded that people will pay $5.00 to watch our session. Now it started to sound better. I asked what my cut was. It’s not bad. If you see the video “Bud the Bad Boy” please pay and watch it. My heirs will thank you.
8. We just bought you a cow. Do you kill it & grill it, feed it & milk it, or sell it? Why would you buy me a fucking cow? Wasn’t it the wise Bart Simpson who so eloquently said, “Don’t have a cow, man”? Okay, if those are my options it goes on Craig’s list or Ebay. Selling it sounds a lot easier…
9. It’s 115 degrees outside (46 degrees Celsius), are you able to go without Air Conditioning? Of course not. I can live at 73. (I don’t give a shit what the Celsius equivalent is.) I hate heat. Please don’t tell me it is dry heat or that there is a lovely breeze. A breeze at 115 degrees is called a heater.
11. Dog ate your homework/work papers. Does it crap out Shakespeare, quantum physics, or just crap? You are scaring me today. First of all, I don’t search through dog crap. Shakespeare had everyone talk so fucking weird that it never made sense to me. And quantum physics? I used to love Quantum Leap with Scott Bakula. Does that count? To leap or not to leap? Now that’s the fucking question!
12. We are taking you to a broadway show, what are we going to see? A Mel Brooks or Neil Simon comedy. No musicals though. I love The Producers original film. When I saw a film of the musical version I didn’t make it through two scenes.
13. Gunshots in your neighborhood. Pop, pop, pop. Do you go out to take a look, or hide? I hide my white ass. Unless of course, I could help someone. I would help if I could. But to randomly wander around? Tempting, but no.
Blogosphere’s Most Dangerous Blog.
WTIT: The Blog will return with Dating Profiles.
Same time. Same blog.
It might be fun. Or not.