Every Tuesday WTIT: The Blog does a new meme from Mimi Lenox. The Queen of Memes, now has her own meme. So on Tuesdays, you will now find our hopefully outrageously funny responses to the blogosphere’s latest meme. You can play along with Mimi’s site The Queen’s Meme. So click on, join in the fun and play every week. Or else. She’s a Queen, so you’d rather not to be in The Dungeon. The meme’s questions are in bold.
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? (‘Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.) I got caught swearing on my blog by Google. Then a reader told me that while I was raunchy, I did not deserve the warning. So that revved me up. I decided to appealed the warning to the Supreme Court of the State of Diana Ross. This was a bad idea on several levels. Diana has not been in a good mood because her scarecrow passed away. Also, I picked the day she ran out of oxycotin. Not only did Diana rule that the warning stays, but I have to stay away from the French twins for two weeks. People! This is cruel and unusual punishment! Sure, I got my neighbors wife and my hot housekeeper, but nothing beats twins. Trust me on this.
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him? I’d simply ask him to leave me the fuck alone. I wasn’t crazy about him live. When will this end?
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see? My next marriage. Or a previous one. Nightmares are nightmares.
5. You’re blogging along minding your own blusiness (that’s blog + oh…you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell. This sounds strangely familiar, but I just can’t put my finger on where I heard about this type of shit happening. I think I’d moan and groan and ultimately live with it. I do have advice. If it happens to you stay the fuck away from Diana Ross or Michael Jackson for that matter.
7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen? Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham. I think Kimber from Thursday Thunks killed Judd Corizan from Sunday Stealing. Since she wrote that she wanted to off him he hasn’t returned my calls. Now he could just be embarrassed because this week’s Stealing sucked the big one. But if I go missing, find Kimber. Or ask Jody to find me. Now there is a friend I trust. I’m sorry. What was the question?
Keep us in your heart.
We hope you do as well. Same time. Same blog.