b. Do a threesome with Jill and some random chick.
c. Co star in a romantic comedy with Julia Roberts.
d. Kiss Bonnie Raitt again.
e. Be a kind and gentler Tape Radio DJ. But fuck’em if they can’t take a joke.
2. Do you think you have fulfilled anything on your bucket list or bucket list to be? Stay with me here: If I “already fulfilled” shit on my Bucket List, why would they still be on the list?
3. what are the top 3 things you’d like to do before you leave this world? What’s this? I do a friggin’ bucket list and now you want even more? See what chicks who are married are like? Husbands: You are someday gonna leave your current wife. Unless you die first. Can you try to at least lowering their expectations for the next guy so that when we specialists come around and while we are doing nasty hot sweaty things with your ex on our first date, they will have already learned to not to expect much?
4. If it would take a lot of money to fulfill one of your wishes on your bucket list, would you try to find the money or just skip that one? I’d find the dough. I’m so sure Jill would have done the same thing for me.
5. fill in the blank -Life is just a ——– box of melted chocolates.
7. If you had a chance to be with your MOST favorite entertainer in the whole world before you leave this world, who would that be and how much time would you want to spend with them? Of all time living or dead, it would be a no brainer, John Lennon. But alive? Carrie Underwood? Jill? Meg? Cameron? The French Twins? (Oops. I forgot that they are not THAT famous. And the length of tome would strictly be the ratio of the time to have completely romantic in your face sex, divided my the expected arrival of their husband. Times the value of .31467832694813 subtracting your BFF girlfriend’s bra size.
8. If you were given the chance to go anywhere in the world before the end comes…where would you go and what would you want to see? The Cathouse Brothel in Vegas. Only for research purposes of course..
It was a “trial run”.
Our further participation will
be dictated by the poll in our sidebar above right.
Or not. It’s just a blog,
The WTIT Blog. We will return with
Same time. Same blog.