Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off from known as Kyddryn from Shadow and Sweetwater. She claims she stole it from someone on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The “Leave It to Meme” Meme
1. Who was your FIRST date? Her name was Debbie and she was the first female that I ever saw naked. Not that we did the nasty, but we had a lot of fun doing the rest of it. We were 14. She sent me a Christmas card the year before last out of the blue. It said, “There was never anyone after you…” My guess was that she was on crack, but hey it’s not as though I gave the card a fucking drug test.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? I’ve mention her before here. We still do talk every three to five years. She lives with her husband 3000 miles away. The last time we talked was three years ago. At the end she said, “I wish you were a girl.” I responded, “Say what?” She explained that she’d love to speak with me often. “Oh”, I said. “The husband unit might be bothered.” She told me, “Exactly. But he’s cool with the five year thing.” I can’t wait till 2011. I should put a fucking countdown thing in my sidebar.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? The first think I ever tasted was beer but I hated it. All my friends, all WTIT DJs BTW, drank it. I just watched. At a party a couple years later when I was 17 the host, Bull Durham said “Try this.” He handed me something orange. I asked what it was because I love it. He said it was a screwdriver that he made with Smirnoff and OJ. My love affair with Smirnoff never ended.
4. What was your FIRST job? Is this the new “every meme asks this” question? I worked in a snack bar at a country club. I actually cooked burgers and such. Needless to say, there were a lot of fatalities.
5. What was your FIRST car? Who would possibly give a fuck. Another question I’ve had it with. I’m grumpy today. That’s probably because the twins are away.
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I flew to DC to participate in the largest peace demonstration ever. It strikes me as pathetic that we as a nation learned nothing from the Vietnam debacle. You don’t get involved it civil wars. We’ve in Afghanistan now eight years. When does the killing end? The answer my friend is blowing in the wind. Still.
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? My first best friend was fellow WTIT founder Galloping Gary. We’ve spoke recently. He said to say “hi”. Hi…
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? WTIT DJ Killer Joe got married while I was in college. I think it was the first one. It was a longer wedding than marriage. Or so to me it seemed.
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. His name was Renny and we were freshman and sophomore roommates. He and his friend Frank decided that when the Beatles broke up, the would carry that music forward since they had heard all their songs. As plans go, to this day, it was the stupidest one that I ever heard of.
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? I am suppose to say “Cure cancer” or “Fix world hunger”, but this ain’t no beauty pageant. So I’ll go for cash. A shit load of cash. Money, that’s what I want. The best things in life are free. But you can give them to the birds and bees.
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? How to talk women into doing threesomes sooner. You wouldn’t believe this I know, but some women really have to be talked into it. It’s a lot of fucking work if you ask me. If you any suggestions ladies, please let me know.
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? No. My first love broke up with me because I thought religion was a load of shit. My freshman year in college she told me that God had told her to breakup with me. You know it’s really fucking hard to argue with God.
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why? It was either swimming or the piano. I was great at the first and sucked at the latter. I told my piano teacher that perhaps I’d be motivated if he taught me pop music. He showed up with “Nothing Could Be Finer than to be in Carolina in the Morning.” He was a moron. Had he brought “I Want to Hold Your Hand” I really think I would have practice. So if you invite me to your party and you’ve got an 88, don’t expect anything from me.
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home? I call Obama and try to tell him that I am still waiting for that change I can believe in. So far as much as I admire him, nothing has changed. And how come he and Congress all ignore the fact that bringing down the cost of malpractice insurance would be an enormous savings to patients. This isn’t rocket science. And if he wanted to actually get Republican support, that one move would help a lot. If he ever actually picks up the phone I will straighten the mess out.
We will return to write another
post as soon as the mood strikes.
It might be funny.
That’s it for today on the
The WTIT Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Or Monday if you are late to the party.
We will return. Join us.
Same time. Same blog.