Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off from a blogger and blog named Monkey In a Suit. She explains that he ripped it off from Average Jane. But that’s as far as we go. Usually, what we steal is stolen as well. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all us thieves!
2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? After my usual five mile morning run, I did my weekly volunteer work at a soup kitchen. Or was still sleeping. One of those two.
3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? I was working on my latest animal research project. It is on a bird that has sometimes been called “rats with wings”. My working title is Pigeons Are People, Too.
5. Have you ever been to a strip club? When I was at University, I went to a club as part of a thesis I was writing. It was called, Clothes on Women: Why?
7. What was the last thing you ate? She is still not a “what”. Geez.
8. The last sporting event you watched? Last night, I was at a match of the Connecticut Cupcakes of the Women’s World Mud Wrestling League. They were looking like they were going to have a long year until they made that steal of a trade for Bertha Buttcheeks just before the trading deadline. Last night they won in OT. Don’t bet against the ‘Cakes this season.
10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? No, I’d rather eat them separately.
11. What are you doing tomorrow? Nice try. I’m busy.
12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? That I musta woke up in New Zealand again.
14. Last song listened to? My Endless Love. It could have been called My Endless Song.
16. What do you usually do during the day? My day job is writing humorous headstones for the recently departed. People are dying to get one.
17. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No. I am saving all my hate for the writer of this fucking meme.
18. Are you jealous of anyone? The refs at the Women’s World Mud Wrestling League seem to have a great job.
19. Is anyone jealous of you? People tend to be more terrified than jealous.
20. Are you thinking about someone right now? No. I am too busy trying to arrange a flight out of New Zealand.
post as soon as the mood strikes.
It might be funny.
That’s it for today on
WTIT: The Blog.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Same time. Same blog.