Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog brings you a meme called Saturday 9. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because a prior popular Saturday meme specialist Lola had retired. So, Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. The biggest difference is that Sam enjoys our participation. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold.
2. Last person you talked to on the phone? Harvey. He asked me how everyone was doing. I said we survived American Idol just fine. But Adam lost. He asked, “How?” I said, “Go figure.”
4. Who calls you the most? Bonnie Raitt. If only it were that simple. Although she could make me love her.
5. What is your favorite song about breaking up? I’d say Wild World by Cat Stevens. Although I wouldn’t argue about Neil Sedaka.
6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be? Yankee season tickets behind their dugout for life.
7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one? Led Zeppelin and Stairway to Heaven every time. Why do we vote again? In case a recent tune from Coldplay can beat it? Oops. That’s right. They don’t play new songs.
8. Do you live for today or tomorrow? Sha Na Na Na Let’s Live for Today…Grassroots.
9. What movie villain scared you as a kid? The monkeys in The Wizard of Oz were mean ass muthas.
Enjoy your weekend.