On Thursday The WTIT Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks written by Berleen and Kimber. This meme is simular to both Saturday 9 and Sunday Stealing. When they asked asked if we would participate the answer was “Why not?” How could we not try it? And we also enjoyed it. So we are back again! All the meme questions are in bold.
These questions were submitted by Thursday Thunker participants! (so don’t blame Kimber & Berleen for the quality of the questions…..)
We are picking up where we left off last week, which explains why we are starting with #21 instead of #1. Great work on the questions submissions everyone! It gave Kimber & I a much needed mental break.We posted these questions just as they were listed on the participant’s blog.
22. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called? The Mrs.
23. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee’d that he/she couldn’t say or do anything back to you…. What would you do?? I would take the opportunity to demonstrate that I am the bigger person. I would open my heart and mind and try to see this person’s inner beauty. Or, I’d kick them in the butt and run away. Both would show my inner “class”.
24. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at. Only one state is to the right of Connecticut. They call it Rhode Island. The place to the right of Rhode Island is called Africa.
26. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten? She’s not a “what”.
27. Are you a boxing fan? Do you think there will be a rematch of the Hatton-Pacquiao fight? If you say no to the first part of this question, how do you respond to the second?
29. Is it cloudy right now? Look out a window, moron. Next!
30. What is your dream job? Males strippers seem happy.
31. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy? A new friend who would send me to a decent store that I’d actually want to shop at.
32. When you were little, what did you want to be “when you grow up”? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger? I always wanted to be a DJ. And because of WTIT, I’m always close to my first love. Now I sell alcohol. Crank up the tunes on my i Pod and it’s still fairly close.
33. what was your favorite toy as a child? My Jill in a Box.
34. How do you think these things up?? They don’t. That’s why we are doing their job.
35. Why do you think so many “fake” veterans get away with pretending? Why don’t people question them more (especially the media who eats up their stories?) I’d be lying if I said I had a clue to what the fuck your are talking about. I’d also would be lying if I said gave a rat’s ass. But blaming the media is always a well thought out simple-minded strategy.
36. Where was the last place you had a good cry and why? I was at my neighbor’s when her husband got home early.
37. What do you mean? Flossing is important.
39. What song one would you listen to over and over if you absolutely had to? Is this because you’re against waterboarding?
40. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake – that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life? You mean like writing a blog to get groupies? It actually worked out well.
of the Blogosphere’s Most Dangerous Blog.
WTIT: The Blog will return with Dating Profiles.
Same time. Same blog.
It might be fun. Who knows?