On Thursday The WTIT Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks written by Berleen and Kimber. This meme is simular to both Saturday 9 and Sunday Stealing. When they asked asked if we would participate the answer was “Why not?” How could we not try it? And we also enjoyed it. So we are back again! All the meme questions are in bold.
Thurday Thunks: Thurday Thunker’s Week
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by THE THURSDAY THUNKERS!!!!! These questions were submitted by last week’s Thursday Thunk’s participants! (so don’t blame Kimber & Berleen for the quality of the questions…..)
1. Have you seen the new Star Trek movie, and if so what did you think? I’ve actually seen it twice. I never do that at the theater. It could not have been better. I had expected a slow movie while we got use to the new actors. Not so! Really, it was the best movie yet. I won’t do a spoiler, so I leave it there. Except to say, only someone who has always hated Trek would not like this movie.
2. Which popular sitcom character (past or present) are you most like? Except for the doctor part, I am Hawkeye Pierce. We look at the madness around us and can’t help to comment on it. He was the best character on one of the best shows of all time. Except, I think I’m wittier. Ask either twin!
4. How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck? If a woodchuck could chuck wood? Bite me.
5. Do you think you could be on American Idol with the singing voice you have now without any voice training? Yes. As long as I did Ryan Seacrest’s job. I was a radio and TV guy for many years. But sing? Maybe better than William Not-so-Hung, but not by much.
7. If you were a tree in a Dr. Seuss book, what would you look like? Square, glossy filled with horrible rhymes.
8. Twilight? I’m addicted/Who cares/What the hell is Twilight? The soundtrack is good. I just added the film to my netflix cue. I am clueless except every thirty-something woman’s blog I read loves it. And since I loves me some 30-something women, who knows?
9. What the worst injury you’ve ever had? I’ve had seven back surgeries and nearly died from a staph infection six years ago. But I’ll go with a husband throwing me into a street in 2005 for my image’s sake. I said to the fucker, “Your wife didn’t say she was married!” She said, “Yes I did. I always tell them.” He turned his attention at that point to her. She was dumb as a rock. Maybe I should have actually talked to her first.
10. Do you think Kimber and Berleen do a dube while writing these questions? Who would ask such a harsh question? Kimber and Ber do a wonderful job! Unless you like to answer questions that actually make sense. Pass it here, ladies.
11. What is your favorite dessert? The Sahara. Yes, of course I know. Pound sand, ‘kay?
12. What do you prefer…beach or mountains? Am I swimming or skiing? Meet me half way here.
13. What movie have you seen that still make you cry? Fatal Attraction. Poor wabbit…
14. Why are you making me submit a question? Are you too lazy to think of one yourself? And in the “dumb as a rock category” we have this gem of a question. Of course they are being lazy. But they are also smart as hell. They get two week’s memes without thinking. The only one smarter is Judd Corizan. He gets 60 players every Sunday and never writes even one question!
15. How often do you do laundry? How does NEVER sound? I have people. I am a very famous Tape Radio DJ.
16. What is your favorite movie of all time, and why? I think Casablanca is the best movie I ever saw. The one I enjoy watching the most is Notting Hill. I love the idea of meeting someone famous and falling in love. Kinda like I have with Jill, but actually real.
17. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, would you keep working? Yes. Someone has to keep the people of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts safe from sobriety! It’s a calling.
18. If there was a war of the gummies, would you be on the gummi bear side or the gummi worm side? Oh, blow me.
20. Close your eyes… imagine you are in the perfect room/place… describe it. It looks just like the WTIT Studio. I would just add more naked women around the Tape Radio Studio console.
….to be continued next week…. (you didn’t want all 40-some questions this week, did you?) When did this become about what we want? Gotcha!
the Blogosphere’s Most Dangerous Blog.
WTIT: The Blog will return with Dating Profiles.
Same time. Same blog.
It might be fun. Who knows?