On Thursday The WTIT Blog does a meme called Thursday Thunks written by Berleen and Kimber. We had tried to refrain from adding a third meme as a feature. This meme is simular to both Saturday 9 and Sunday Stealing. When they asked asked if we would participate the answer was “Why not?” How could we not try it? And we also enjoyed it. So we are back again! All the meme questions are in bold.
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen & Kimber via phone & Skype conference, the color mango and the number 70566.
Thursday Thunks: Door Colors, Sibs, Butterflies and So Much More
1. What color is your front door? It is rainbow. Not that it started that way, but I had trouble deciding. And then this acid flashback came on to me from some pill I took in 1986. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
2. We discussed our folks in previous TT so now tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc.
I have a brother and a sister. They are both incredibly gifted and compassionate people.
My brother everyone calls Knot. Things went really well for him until the police found the bodies. Knot Weiser is now serving consecutive life sentences. My sister is actually named Munchkin, but everyone calls her Munch. She always had problems keeping a job. She finally found something that she’s good at. She is a hooker in Atlantic City. She is loved by all.
3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite? From Judd’s cockroach belly licking to Berleen’s lizard and snake bedfellows, we now experience a more charming creature. And one I know plenty about. My favorite butterfly is the the Genus Morpho. It is found only in the Neotropical Region and can be considered a “cult” species. They are highly prized for their metallic blue color which cannot truly be seen on a monitor. That is why I bought a fucking watch with one in it. The sad part is they are alive when you buy the watch. Not so much some fifteen minutes later.
4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo?
Why are you having a party
? I’d love to come! Can I bring the French twins? They are great at parties. What time should we arrive? And are we headed to Arizona or Minnesota?
5. Oprah- love her, hate her, or don’t care?
Shook her hand
once after seeing her show live. It was a gift for one of my exes. Neither my ex nor Oprah enjoyed me asking her if she had implants. She asked “Breast implants?” I said, “No, fat implants.” It went downhill from there.
6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu? Only if it hits as far as Arizona. I’d hate to lose Kimber.
7. Hard or soft pillows? Hard or soft what? Oh. Never mind.
8. How many trees are in your neighbor’s yard?
I live in a fucking complex. You are welcome to come by and give it your best guess. BTW, who the fuck is going out to count them? I am scared to read the answers to this fucker.
9. What was the color of the last car you saw? Red. The one I drove home. Did you guys think of a question, and then do two shots of Cuervo and then write the next?
10. When does your driver’s license expire? If I’m not counting fucking trees then you’ve got no fucking shot of me getting out my wallet.
11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards.
I was wrong sorry. Triple shots, eh? 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Was it good for you?
12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first? The middle one.
13. How would you respond to this letter if you were an advice columnist:
I am an ugly woman. I was an ugly baby and child even! It is a fact. I am 36 now and I have never had a boyfriend, and I am still a virgin.
Due to me not having men in my life, I have poured everything I have in to education and my career. At 36 I am the youngest (and first female CEO) at a big, successful, tech company. I have over 200 personal patents and millions of pounds in investments.
I have everything: huge house, holiday villa in Spain, 3 cars, power boat, a race horse, etc. but as much I try to talk myself into everything being “great” I cannot help but to miss that special someone to share it all with.
Most of my friends are married with kids and I feel like I am gradually drifting away from them also.
Where can I find someone to marry an ugly woman?
Still a virgin? On that I can help. Go to a bar, any bar. Close the place. Find the drunkest guy and ask him if he would do you in your car. Millions of pounds? Ugly and British. That is a tough combo. Maybe your friends aren’t drifting away. They might be running away with their kids from fright. Oh. I would never encourage marriage on anyone. Hit the “next blog” button now.
That’s your Thursday edition of the
Blogosphere’s Most Dangerous Blog.
WTIT: The Blog will return with Dating Profiles.
Same time. Same blog.
It might be fun. Who knows?
And it will be May!