It is always good to get an award or two. When we were running The Rising Blogger we realized how much thought and effort must go into an award. We’ve received three recently, but have not yet acknowledged the givers or said how much that we appreciate an award.
The first of the three came from Amber
and her blog Mommy Mania
. It’s The Sexy Blogger Award
The award requires you to list 5 sexy things about yourself. As modest we usually try to be, we will give it a go.
1. I have bedroom blue eyes. Not that they are anything special, but I do use them in the bedroom. And they are blue.
2. I have a knack for creating the right mood. Candles and music are a must whether it be a quiet chat after a dinner out or hot and sweaty, in your face sex.
3. I have been told that my smile is sexy. I usually say, “Sexy?” I was trying for creepy. My bad.”
4. I mentioned recently that I love making love to a woman. Even my one night stands have returned.
5. There was one other thing, but I forget. Maybe it will come to me. If you
figure it out, let me know.
Lyn from A Blog in the Rough awarded us The Fan Award. She’s always upbeat and has a great sense of humor.
Dawn from Twisted Sister awarded us The Honest Scrap Award. It comes with a caveat. You have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not know, but that are true.
1. Even though I know that WTIT is a Tape Radio Station that no one can hear, I do not believe it. I believe everyone listens and they are too shy to admit it.
2. I ride to work on a unicycle. I used to use a bike, but there was no real challenge to it. Ride a unicycle to work on a crisp New England January day, now that’s exciting.
3. I really don’t mind getting older. I started to learn shuffleboard when I turned 40 and by the time I am in a “home” I will be a true star. I’ll win saltines from my fellow inmates.
4. My retirement plan is to marry a rich widow. This is a we
ll thought out and truly brilliant plan. It is keeping Match.com
5. All my clothes have my name stitched in them. It’s not so I can tell whose pants are on my date’s floor (although it helps on occasion), rather it’s because I often forget my name. I grabbed another guy’s pants once and got called “Fred” for a week.
6. I actually use a “ghost writer” for the WTIT Blog. I am actually in the Caribbean nursing sunburn right now. Ouch.
7. I am a “Beefatarian”. If it isn’t steak, I won’t touch it. My cardiologist wants me to write a book to promote this diet. She needs more patients so she can join me in the Caribbean.
8. I had a woman call me once, one month after just one single date. She said she needed “closure”. To beat that, when I meet a woman now at a bar, I ask for her phone number. Then I call and ask for closure from merely meeting her.
9. I once got my doctor to apologize for how long I waited in her waiting room. It involved getting naked and arrested, so I wouldn’t recommend it. It still was a nice twist.
10. My infatuation with Jill Hennessy is all about her character in the now defunct TV show Crossing Jordan. When she starred in Law & Order I hardly noticed her. With women, for me, it is all about personality and attitude. As Claire Kincaid in L&O she hadn’t any. As Jordan Cavanagh she was sassy. A co-star said her real personality was almost identical to Jordan, without the phobias.
Thanks Amber, Lyn and Dawn!
That is all we can mess up
today on WTIT: The Blog.
No one was seriously injured
during today’s production.
If you pay attention we may return.
Maybe we will even be funny!
Or not. It’s really your call.
See you next time. Peace!