Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim’s post. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let’s go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Diana Pharaoh Francis from the blog Mad Libs. She explains that meme came to her by way of rclementmoore. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
3. Did you car pool to school?
4. What kind of car did you have?
5. What kind of car do you have now?
6. Its Friday night…where are you now?
7. It is Friday night…where were you then?
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
9. What kind of job do you do now?
10. Were you a party animal?
11. Were you considered a flirt?
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
13. Were you a nerd?
14. Did you get suspended from school?
15. Can you sing the fight song?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
18. What was your school’s full name?
19. Where did you party the most?
20. What was your school mascot?
21. Would you do it again?
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
26. What are/were your school’s colors?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!