Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim’s post. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let’s go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Vylar Kaftan from the blog Vylar Kaftan: Writer of Science Fiction & Fantasy. The meme title refers to WHY she did a meme this week as a “procrastination tool”. She does not explain who she stole the meme from… But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
8. What’s your goal for the year?
9. Last person you hugged?
10. First place you went this morning?
11. Do you always answer your phone?
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
16. Do you have any saved texts?
17. Ever been in a car wreck?
18. Do you have an accent?
19. What was the last song to make you cry?
20. What did you do last night?
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
22. Current hate right now?
23. Met someone who changed your life?
24. How did you bring in the New Year?
25. What song represents you?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!