Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off from a blogger called Vylar Kaftan from the blog Vylar Kaftan: Writer of Science Fiction & Fantasy. The meme title refers to WHY she did a meme this week as a “procrastination tool”. She does not explain who she stole the meme from… But that’s as far as we go. Usually, what we steal is stolen as well. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Sherrill’s is one hell of a restaurant. When I saw their sign I admired their honesty. And they don’t lie. The food and service are terrible, but the sign cracks me up so much that I always return.
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Anchovy ice cream.
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? My virginity. I lost it a very long time ago. If you find it will you return it?
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No, but I was hoping maybe today…
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes. That way I could write years of extra posts so my blog would keep going and I wouldn’t lose my fantastic traffic numbers.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Mr. Jill Hennessy.
8. What’s your goal for the year? I want to eliminate hunger and bring about world peace.
9. Last person you hugged? Your mom. She says “hi” by the way.
10. First place you went this morning? To the fucking computer. You may not realize this, but this blog does not write itself. Or have I mentioned that before?
11. Do you always answer your phone? No, only when it rings.
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Someone who is not expecting me to read it. I don’t do text.
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Why are you buying me a present?
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? If those are my only options, I’ll go with excited. But it really depends on who I am with.
16. Do you have any saved texts? Bite me.
17. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes. It was fatal. Fortunately I’ve written 10 more years of posts.
18. Do you have an accent? Is this a fucking trick question? Everyone has an accent.
20. What did you do last night? An ex-girlfriend (from a decade ago) came over and made me dinner. She knows me well. She bought me pans, pot holders, spices and dishes.
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Only when a meme goes on too long.
22. Current hate right now? Long memes.
24. How did you bring in the New Year? It’s kind of a blur. There’s five bucks in it for anyone who can tell me.
25. What song represents you? It Ain’t Me Babe. This may surprise you, but I have commitment issues.
post as soon as the mood strikes.
It might be funny.
That’s it for today on the
The WTIT Blog.
Same time. Same blog.