Welcome again to Stealing which we bring you weekly on The WTIT Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. (You can play this meme with Judd and click on the official Sunday Stealing meme.) Today we ripped this meme off from a blogger called Mary Poppins at the blog It’s Not All Mary Poppins. She states that she lifted the meme from Creative Gene. It was probably stolen by the author of that blog, as well. Usually, what we steal is stolen as well. We have this attitude because we believe we are just smarter by calling our theft “A Feature”. All meme questions are in bold.
Cheers to all us thieves!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Small artificial. So small, in fact, that I just put it away ornaments and all for the “off season”.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? A hand job from Sylvia Rentalot in 6th grade. I thought, “Who knew about this? I think I like it.”
8. Easiest person to buy for? Uncle Fred by a mile. He used to be extremely hard and fussy. If he didn’t like your gift, he tortured you all night. But now, not so much. Since he passed away in ’05, he’s been a lot less cruel.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Why would I want to attach religion into a perfectly wonderful capitalistic secular holiday? It’s all about commercialism, isn’t it?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? BWAHAHA. Singles guys don’t send out no stinky Christmas card.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A Rush Limbaugh Bobblehead Doll. It keeps repeating itself and makes no sense.
12. Favorite for Christmas dinner? The French twins for desert. Hey I know, but you asked. Would you rather I lie?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This again? I’m a guy. We shop on Christmas Eve.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? That would pervert the true meaning and spirit of the holiday. It would be saying that saving by giving someone else shit you didn’t want is a proper thing to do. So, of course I’ve done it. It’s called “Keep the Bad Shit Moving…”
16. Lights on the tree? Of course. I don’t want the fucker to get scared in the dark.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Someday at Christmas by Stevie Wonder. I know I said John Lennon yesterday and that was the truth. But Stevie is a close second.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I stay put. I see a lot of family on Christmas Eve including my beautiful granddaughters.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve at the WTIT pre-game party. My kids, grandkids and I meet for a couple of hours before hooking up with the entire Weiser Clan at my sister’s house.