Cheers to all us THIEVES!!
A Virgin Meme:
1. coffee or tea?
God, great fucking choices. But it does remind me of something Vinny Bond
reminded me of…Remember when an airline used the slogan, “Coffee, tea or me?” Longer ago than last year, I believe.
2. lights on or lights off? On. You never want to forget whom you are with. Don’t you hate it when you forget? There is a person naked next to you and you are sure they have a name.
3. sea or lake? Lake. When my older kids were young we took them to Lake George a lot. I have found memories of knowing all the answers and knowing I was where I should be.
4. black or white?
In people, it could not be less relevant. In clothes, black.
5. Book or movie?
Usually the movie. The Debbie Does Dallas
book is not nearly as interesting.
6. sneakers or heels? When you wrote this meme you shoulda said “ladies and transvestites only” for this winning question.
7. perfume or cologne?
Neither on me. I did learn long ago scents tend to be loved or hated. Staying out of that game is a better bet. And what is up with celebrity perfume? Why would someone think, “I wanna smell like Paris Hilton?” I wanna hurl.
8. spring or autumn?
There is nothing quite like
autumn in New England. That said, it is still depressing. It signals that winter is coming and I am not a fan of freezing my ass.
9. Rain or shine? I’m on the road a lot. We’ll go with shine. And I find nothing wrong that “When the sun shines they slip into the shade a drink their lemonade.” Sorry, John.
10. AM or PM?
There is an AM? I must have slept through it again.
11. sing or dance? I think yesterday’s post answers this gem. I dance well. Singing not so much.
12. sky or sea?
I am really wondering what the
German chick that wrote this mother was thinking about. Question 3 was “sea or lake” and made sense. But “sea or sky”? Would I perfer to swim or sky jump? Who is ever asked that? Hey, Nick. Should we go swimming or jump out of a fucking airplane today?
13. dog or cat?
Gotta go with dog since I have a virtual pet dog. Neither of these animals is living with me. But photos of them are touching. Dawn
show the nicest pictures of cats, BTW.
14. cake or ice cream?
“Let them eat cake.” Marie said that after they ran out of bread around 1750. And Marie Antoinette probably wasn’t the author of the phrase at all. I point this out because I seem to not be very funny today. So I figure if I throw in some great education type shit, readers will quip, “He fucked up that meme. But I learned a lot. Like when did Dawn start posting pussy photos?”
15. at home or somewhere else? Right now I am home. But I will leave when the phone rings. I am waiting for my best offer.
16. sweet or spicy?
I like my women sweet and my food spicy. Or is it the other way around? More caffeine. This meme is not a great “waker-upper”.
17. short or long hair? On women long. Short hair on women never worked for me. And no I do not like middle aged women with hair down to their wastes. But crew cuts don’t cut it.
18. bunk bed above or below? I am too old for this shit. If those were my choices I’d leave.
19. backpack or handbag?
This question does not slightly make sense. I think I like “sky or sea” better. There were drugs involved when she wrote this.
20. cellphone or ipod? Again, huh? If my car breaks down, my iPod really would come in handy.
This is the first time we responded to a
meme that was an original.
We won’t make the mistake again.
We will return to the WTIT Blog.
We hope you do, too.
No memes, we swear.
Be nice to somebody.
Peace! From our Tape Radio Studio.
Happy June. Put up your Peace Globe!