Cheers to all us THIEVES!!
Bit of Everything Meme (Part 1):
1. Are you listening to music?
“You and me baby we’re nothing but mammals. Let’s do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel.” by Bloodhound Gang.
2. Describe the shirt you are wearing? It is grey. It is a 40th Anniversary WTIT Commemorative Tee Shirt.
3. Do you know anyone named Bob?
In a WTIT sense, our only Bob was Bob Smirnoff who was with us from 1985-1988. He was our political guy. Just as Galloping Gary was our political guy with our first lineup, and Rock Rolling has continued over of the last twenty years of doing our political commentary. (Rock hit 20 years with WTIT in 2007.)
4. What is your favorite candy? Candy from Candy Does Cleveland. What a fine little actress. And with every guy she meets. Talk about “Friends with Benefits”!
5. Do you take your daily vitamins?
I coulda had a V-8.
6. What color is your vehicle? It is red and no, you can’t give it a spin.
7. Where is your most ticklish spot? Gee, this would be almost like a good idea to reveal.
8. Last thing you bought from Walgreens?
Shhhhhhhhh. Don’t tell anyone, but I think there were D.R.U.G.S. involved.
9. What do you think about the president? I feel he has waged war for corporate greed and oil. He has done away with a lot of our civil liberties. And he will say anything to justify his behavior. He has set us back five decades as far as our standing and respect in the international community goes. He is not a bright man. He has been manipulated by those around him for others financial interests. He will go down as one of our all time worse presidents.
10. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Meatballs and sausage. And no, this pizza has pepperoni on it. They delieved the wrong fucking pizza.
11. How much money do you have on you? Since I am in my sweats, not a penny.
12. When did you last go swimming? When I rescued the crew and passengers from a cruise ship that was sinking. I was lucky. A collie they called Lassie showed up to help.
13. How old are you parents? They are in their early 80’s. I’ve asked the secret to their longevity. My dad explained that it was due to not dying yet.
14. What is your greatest fear?
It is either Hillary Clinton or Yoko Ono. Gosh, am I shaking. I’ll get back to you on that.
15. What did you last cook? BWAHAHA. I think it was in 2006.
16. Do you have over 200 MySpace friends? No. While WTIT does maintain a site there, we are not very active. We have nearly 700 contacts on MyBlogLog.
17. What is your favorite piece of furniture you own? It’s gotta be the bed. You never know which lady is going to be in there with me next.
18. Where is your favorite place to eat? At my neighbor’s place when he’s out. Don’t get me wrong. My neighbor’s wife is a fantastic cook. It is great even when he joins us. However, her desert is better if he’s out.
19. When did you last hold a baby? I held my grandaughter Lindsay at several family gatherings.
20. What is your favorite movie theater? Cinéma Artisté. I saw Candy Does Cleveland there!
21. If you had the opportunity to open a store, what would you sell?
Photos of Jill Hennessy. How could anyone ever have enough?
22. Do you have a favorite number? 3.
That does it for Stealing. We will return with
something equally dumb. Although, this post
would be hard to top.
Survive your Suck-o Monday.
You gotta have hope
we will be funnier next time.
Right here when we return on