Every Saturday WTIT: The Blog
brings you a meme called Saturday 9
. It’s not to say that this is a bright idea, but it is what we do. A woman named Crazy Sam started this meme because our prior meme (and great buddy) Lola went into hibernation. Lola still occasionally posts, but it is about once every six weeks. So Sam contacted all Lola’s participants and invited us to participate in her meme. We are not sure why she included us, but she did. And we are glad she did. All of Sam’s questions and writing are in bold
Saturday 9: Tattoo You
If you have a tattoo, just answer the questions. If not, assume the questions start, “If you had to get a tattoo.” Enjoy!
1. Have you ever had a tattoo?
No. “Why would one put art on their body that they wouldn’t hang on their wall?” Charles Emerson Winchester, M*A*S*H
2. Was it hidden or visible? If I had to get one it would not be visible. Or, perhaps practical. Say tattoo “right” on your right foot. Of course if you did this after age six, they’d lock you away.
3. Flowers or skulls? If those were my choices, skulls. However, I can’t play along here and I know I’d do neither. Maybe a tasteful WTIT logo on a butt cheek.
4. Do tattoos on other people bother you?
o of my kids have them. It is so part of their generation’s culture.
5. Would you date someone with a tattoo? I’d probably have sex with her first, and then decide.
6. Would you hire someone with a tattoo? Of course! However, I do run the freak show at the circus.
7. Would you read a blogger with a tattoo?
Sam, this is a fucking Lola question. How the hell would I know? And why the hell would I give a shit? You were stoned when you wrote today’s meme, I swear to god.
8. Fess up…..What does your tattoo look like? I’m sticking with the WTIT logo thang.
9. Does your mother have a tattoo? BWAHAHAHA. She is 84. She is a bit forgetful so she has tattoos of the names of her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Although she calls my sister a lot. Mom forgets where the tattoos are, so Sis helps her out.
We could have titled this post, “Sam As Lola”. She must have racked her blonde brain for at least 30 seconds for today’s meme. We should have just reposted “The Totally Naked Female Photo Contest”.We will return here on
WTIT: The Tape Radio Blog.
We plead that you will join us again.
But, please take your time to decide.
Same time. Same Blog. Goodnight, Sam.
Subscribe to WTIT TAPE RADIO: THE BLOG