1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
I am very proud of the charity work I have done. You might think getting people to donate so that women can have breast implants is easy work, but it isn’t. I aided “Our Sisters of the Tiny Breasts” all I could.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don’t have a lot of credibility. So, no one believes anything I say or write. It’s my reason not to go through the damn process.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? There was a cow on Animal Planet. I think her name was Daisey.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Two, but only in a blogging sense. Polliwog died a couple of weeks ago, and I put Lola out of her misery yesterday.
5. What countries did you visit? North Carolina. Oh, that’s not a different country? It sure seemed like one.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? I think it is time for WTIT to get a private jet. What we would do with it, I have no idea. I wonder if it could land in my parking lot?
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? I did not have any dates in 2007. A girlfriend for seven months, but no dates.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting out of the house when my neighbor’s husband got home. Convincing him that I was with the cable company was hard work. “Yes I know I look like the guy next door. Thank you. He’s a great looking guy.”
9. What was your biggest failure? My request to have the women who read my blog to send in naked pics. I only received seven, or eight if you count that cat person.
10. What was the best thing you bought?
The DVD “She Can’t Say No”. An interesting plot and in HD it was like being right there.
11. Whose behavior merited celebration? Her name was Cynthia. She knock on my door accidently. She was looking for her date. I convinced her that she could sure use a Smirnoff first. She never found that date.
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted? The next morning when I was walking Cynthia to the car. Some jerk came out of my building screaming like a idiot. You really should be considerate of your neighbors.
13. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Hate Is a Strong Word (But I Really Really Really Don’t Loke You) by the Plain White T’s.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? This is a tough one. I generally do most things to the extreme.
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Trying to figure out who sent me those religious ecards. Who needs to know which loon sent them to me?
16. Did you fall in love in 2007.
17. What was your favorite TV program? My favorite new show is “Women’s Murder Club”.
18. What was the best book you read? “The Cat in the Hat”. I read it to my grandaughter. Even a five year old can tell Dr. Seuss makes no fucking sense what-so-ever.
19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
A regular weekly threesome. The random ones are fun, but I’d love one you could really count on.
20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? Bleak.
21. What kept you sane? I know when to say no. Some ideas sound great at the conception, but upon further review are incredibly stupid.
22. Who did you miss?
Miss September 1973. Where is that magazine?
23. Who was the best new person you met?
My neighbor’s wife’s sister. Convincing her that my apartment was their waiting room was a stroke a genius. Until my neighbor’s wife figured it out. She thought, “She is late and yet she called from the parking lot. She must be doing something with Bud.” Lucky guess, I’d say. She calmed down after everyone got dressed.
24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2007? That it was time to kill Lola.
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
“A long December and there’s reason to believe maybe this year will be better than last.”
That does it for Stealing. We will return after the New Year’s holiday. Have a safe and wonderful New Year. And don’t drink and drive. So few people read this blog we can’t afford to lose one person. We will return on the WTIT Blog. Join us.
Same time. Same blog.