Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn’t have to do it himself.
Bud’s Laws Previously Revealed:
5. The one-day you’d sell your soul for something, souls are a glut.
6. Never get into a fight with an ugly person. They have nothing to lose.
8. Everybody lies. It’s okay though, because nobody listens.
9. When the going gets tough, everybody leaves.
11. Never attribute to malice what could more easily be explained by stu
13. For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
14. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
16. If you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.
17. How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you are.
18. By the time you get to the point where ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
19. Borrow from pessimists. They never expect it back.
20. He who hesitates is probably right.
23. Few women admit their age. Fewer men act it.
25. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No sense being a fool about it.
26. Never delay the end of a meeting or the beginning of a happy hour.
29. No problem is to big, too complex or too complicated, that it can not be run away from.
27. If it were not for the last minute, nothing would get done at all.
32. You can’t win. You can’t break even. You can’t even quit the game.
36. Anything that begins well ends badly. Anything that begins badly ends worse.
38. Once a job is fucked up, anything done to improve it will only make it worse.
45. Everyone has a scheme that will not work. Everyone that does not work has a scheme that does.
51. If you explain so clearly that nobody can misunderstand, somebody will.
46. If you keep your head while everyone is losing theirs, then you don’t understand the problem.
49. To err is human – to blame it on somebody else is even more human.
That is all for the WTIT Tape Radio Blog on a Tuesday. Tomorrow is Hump Day. Maybe we will return. Maybe we won’t. You can really never tell. Just join us if next time nothing better comes up.
Same time. Same blog.