Welcome again to Sunday Stealing which we bring you usually on Sundays (who’d a thunk) on The WTIT Tape Radio Blog. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. Today our meme is ripped off from a couple of different bloggers. The first eleven we ripped off so long ago that we haven’t a clue. The final 9? We will get to that. We have no idea if anyone stole this before us, which is fine, because we never go back to the credit previous thefts anyway. Too much effort, and really who cares? Usually, what we steal is stolen as well. We are just smarter by calling our theft “A Feature”. All meme questions are in bold. A nice touch is that every week some of you rip it off from me. Please continue to do so. Cheers to All of us THIEVES!
2. At what age did you lose you virginity? I was 16 and it was about two girlfriends later. I was not saving myself for anything more than for some girl to finally say “yes”.
3. In retrospect, the right person? I seldom get sexist in thought or in deed. But this is SUCH a woman’s question. I’ll do a guy answer: No the right person would have been with my 13- year-old girlfriend, or the earliest possible girlfriend.
4. Do you think most people have had enough experience (or partners) before they settle down? No. I think it is less a problem today. But one shouldn’t wish anyone to have regrets about quantity before they settle down. I think 100 previous partners sounds about right.
5. Before your current relationship, have you ever cheated on a partner? I have no current partner. And while I look back on it, there were plenty of ones I should have, I just didn’t know it at the time.
6. Before your current relationship, did someone cheat on you? Not that I am aware of, but that really does not mean much. I think when you stay together and the other person has emotionally checked out, that is equally devastating. I would not wish THAT pain on anyone.
7. Have you ever been “the other” person? Yes, but only in the one-night-stand sense. And I won’t lie and say “I didn’t know”. The truth was, at those times, I didn’t care.
8. Have you had sex with someone and then regretted it? Maybe the Olsenetti sisters. Nope, that wasn’t bad until the one who did not already know, found out. And there was NO cheating here because I was not in a relationship with either of them. The only kid in that family I wasn’t sleeping with was the brother who was a pretty nice guy until. And you know until what. He still wasn’t violent. I’d say more disappointed.
9. Do you confuse fantasy with reality? I only wish I could. That would be outrageous! My next girlfriend will help me do that.
10. With a new partner, do you immediately take charge and share your desires? I have no idea what you mean by this. Do I generally sleep with women on a first date? Yes. Twice it was before the first date. (Wait for my novel on those.) If you mean do I have a long conversation before the first time, no. During, no again. Usually after.
11. If your answer was “no” (to the last question), how long do you wait to communicate? What part of “after the first time” confused you?
13. What is your biggest turn-off physically? I’ve said it before. The husband coming home puts a damper on things.
14. If you’re with a lover, do you naturally assume you’re going to get sexed up on your birthday? Sexed up? If you mean do I expect sex on my birthday the answer is yes. But that is because if I am with my lover there should be sex each and every time.
15. If you’re with a lover, do you ‘give it up’ on their birthday? I give up. Is Lola writing these questions? I “give it up” as often as possible.
16. On special holidays, like birthdays and anniversaries, are you more inclined to do a sex act that you wouldn’t “normally” do? (things like fellatio/cunnilingus, anal sex, strap-ons/toys, videoing yourself/pictures, menage-a-trois/quatres, etc.) Oh my God. Lola IS writing these questions. Yes I have videos of sex on each of my birthdays going back at least 15 some years. They are for sale in the lobby on your way out.
17. Have you ever passed out during sex? Do tell! While I am not surprised that Lola would ask this, the answer is HUH? Before or after maybe, never during. Do tell, about your own passing out! Is that the night you did that football team?
18. Do you have safe sex? Absolutely. If you mean that I am never doing it riding on a motorcycle or anything.
19. Sex in the pool/ocean/hot tub … yea or nay? That’s a BIG YEA! Oh you mean have I done it? Of course. It would be downright un-American if I hadn’t.
Same time. Same blog.