Welcome again to Sunday Stealing
which we bring you usually on Sundays (who’d a thunk) on The WTIT Tape Radio Blog
. We have gotten really good at just stealing a meme from someone else’s post. Today our meme is ripped off from Shama-Lama Mama
. She didn’t credit the friend that she stole it from, which is fine, because we never go back to the credit previous thefts anyway. Too much effort, and really who cares? Usually, what we steal is stolen as well. We are just smarter by calling our theft “A Feature”. All meme questions are in bold
. A nice touch is that every week some of you rip it off from me. Please continue to do so. Cheers to All of us THIEVES!
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write what it says. She trembled as she discarded her last piece of clothing, as he sat near her puffing on his Marlboro Light, and rationalized that this was not sleeping with someone on a first date: It was sleeping with them before a first date.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? Rock’s microphone. I am hard at work in the WTIT Studio.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? “Girls Gone Wild 26: The Horror That Her Parents Were Watching.”
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. Time for me to get another fucking drink. No guess work involved. I am sure I need it.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? Happy Hour, somewhere.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Music from my iPod. Unless I am watching the TV it is always on. At the moment I am hearing Billy Joel’s “We Didn’t Start the Fire”.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? This morning while I was doing my jogging, naked. Now that wasn’t the plan. I just wasn’t totally awake. That first scream did wake me right up.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Naked pictures of your Mom, why?
9. Did you dream last night? “She trembled as she discarded her last piece of clothing, as he sat near her puffing on his Marlboro Light, and rationalized that this was not sleeping with someone on a first date: It was sleeping with them before a first date.” Don’t go right to bed after reading.
10. When did you last laugh? When I received a call last night from a lady named Jane. I had just said “Hi” and she described all the wickedly nasty things we were going to do when she got here. I don’t know a “Jane”. It was a fantastic wrong number and I am meeting her tonight.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in? WTIT DJ Staff pictures, John Lennon, family photos and some art. Oh, and a blow up of Jill Hennessy.
12. Seen anything weird lately? I generally stumble upon one weird thing after another. I just got a new female neighbor. She is gorgeous and around 30 I would guess. We said “hi” yesterday and she asked if she could come over and share a glass of wine. She wore a coat. I asked why she needed a coat on a 93-degree day. After she took it off I understood.
13. What do you think of this quiz? A quiz? What the fuck do you mean? You are giving me a grade on this?
14. What is the last film you saw? “Naked Girls Need Love, Too.”
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Just the usual things. A house, a car, a piano bar, a Snickers and world peace. Unless I decided I need more toys. Then I’d say, “Fuck world peace.”
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know? I have sisters coming over tonight. I told them I make outrageous Mojitos. Now I gotta figure how to make those drinks. Where are those mint leaves?
17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? That Jeb Bush hadn’t rigged the 2000 election.
18. Where are you on the war in Iraq? We have no business being there. And the republicans filming 30 second commercial with a man with no legs saying, “If we don’t win, I’ve lost my legs for nothing” is revolting. Bush should be ashamed, resign and go back to Texas.
19. Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes, as unlikely as that is to happen, unless my retirement plan works. The plan is to marry a rich widow.
20. What do you want God to say to you when you get to heaven? “We have Smirnoff at the bar.”
This is the best it got, stealing wise speaking, for our Sunday Stealing. We hope you lived through it . The WTIT Tape Radio Blog hopes to bring something brilliant for next time. Better call all your friends and make them let them know. Or not if you really like them. You never know. Join us.
Same time. Same blog.