is to rip off a blog that we have never seen before. That is if we actually notice. After I wrote a recent post, I figured out I ripped that guy off before. So now we modify our rules: We don’t intentially use the same person’s meme that we’ve never seen before. Oh, well. I hate fucking rules anyway. Rule Two
is we always credit our theft. We email the victim and tell them of our theft. Rule Three
is to knock off questions we’ve already have been asked.Today our meme is ripped off from a blog written by Sapphire Dakini called Dakini Dreams
. She stole the meme as well. Usually, what we steal is stolen as well. We never even attempt to go back and credit the past victim. That would be WAY too much effort. We are just smarter by calling our theft “A Feature”. All meme questions are in bold
. A nice touch is that every week some of you rip it off from us. Please continue to do so. Cheers to All of us THIEVES!
1.What curse words do you use the most? I do not fucking curse at all. What a god damn shitty question.
2. Do you own an iPod? Is the Pope a Nazi? Of course I do.
3. What time is your alarm clock set to? Usually snooze.
4. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? I am a Tape Radio DJ. Of course I should be in the picture. Unless my girlfriend is behind the camera. In that case I’d rather be the one in a different town.
5. What was the last movie you watched?
Casino Royal, the new James Bond film. I thought it sucked. The new guy Daniel Craig wasn’t the problem (although dye his fucking hair black, I am begging you.). The plot sucked. The entire scene where he quit the government was stupid, unrealistic and boring.
6. What CD is currently in your player? Why not ask me what 8 track is in my player? I don’t listen to CDs, I listen to mp3s on my IPOD or computer.
7. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
I prefer Smirnoff.
8. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes. It was TOP secret. For a quarter, I’ll share it.
9. When was the last time you had Starbucks? I don’t think ever. I don’t drink much coffee.
10. Can you whistle? Why, are you a dog? Come Fido.
11. What are you looking forward to?
My girlfriend’s next visit.
12. Did you watch cartoons when you were little?
The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Rocky and Bullwinkle.
13. Do you own any band t-shirts? Without the Beatles on them? No. Beatles, in round terms, lots.
14. What will you be doing in an hour? Reading blogs. Until Yanks/Red Sox, then I will suffer through yet anther brutal loss.
15. What was the last song you heard? Music is ALWAYS on here. Right now Simon and Garfunkel are singing “Dangling Conversation”.
16. Last time you cried?
When Lola didn’t post a “Saturday 8” meme.
17. Desktop or laptop? Desktop. Riveting question.
18. Desiring any new ink? Not on my body. My printer could use some. Need my address?
19. What’s the weather like?
I am not you
r private forecaster. Look out your fucking window.
20. What were you doing an hour ago? This meme, moron.
21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 15 usually does it.
22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
23. What did you do last night? I watched my Yankees break their losing streak.
24. Do you use sarcasm? No. I am the least sarcastic person you’ll ever meet. In my home, I mean. I live alone.
25. Do you like mustard?
Only on a dog. That’s generally why my pets run away.
26. Do you sleep on your side / back / stomach?
Depends on whom I am with…
27. Do you watch the news? Nightly, with Brian Williams.
28. How did you get one of your scars?
Seven back operations. Wanna see?
29. Favorite current band? The Counting Crows.
30. Can you name your children? The ones I’ve met, yes.
31. Do you have a favorite blog to read? My own. Truthfully answer a question like this and you’ve just pissed off half your readers.
32. Favorite all time rock band? I can’t remember their name. The guys‘ names were something like John, Paul, George and Ringo. And you gotta use that order ‘cuz it’s a rule. I have no idea why, but it is.
33. What are you thinking now? How glad I am that this is the last fucking question.
Be sure to check out Mimi Lennox’s “Comeback Challenge” at Dating Profile of the Day. Today and every weekend. You have till Monday at midnight to enter.
Same time. Same blog.