To err is human – to blame it on someone else is even more human.
Bud’s Laws Previously Revealed:
6. Never get into a fight with an ugly person. They have nothing to lose.
9. When the going gets tough, everybody leaves.
11. Never attribute to malice what could more easily be explained by stupidity.
13. For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
14. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
16. If you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.
17. How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you are.
18. By the time you get to the point where ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
19. Borrow from pessimists. They never expect it back.
20. He who hesitates is probably right.
25. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No sense being a fool about it.
26. Never delay the end of a meeting or the beginning of a happy hour.
29. No problem is to big, too complex or too complicated, that it can not be run away from.
27. If it were not for the last minute, nothing would get done at all.
36. Anything that begins well ends badly. Anything that begins badly ends worse.
45. Everyone has a scheme that will not work. Everyone that does not work has a scheme that does.
That is about as much damage that The WTIT Tape Radio Blog can do on a Thursday. We will be back tomorrow. We hope you will be as well.
Same time. Same blog.