No problem is to big, too complex or too complicated, that it can not be run away from. Bud’s Laws Previously Revealed:
6. Never get into a fight with an ugly person. They have nothing to lose.
9. When the going gets tough, everybody leaves.
11. Never attribute to malice what could more easily be explained by stupidity.
13. For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism. 16. If you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.
17. How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you are.
18. By the time you get to the point where ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
19. Borrow from pessimists. They never expect it back.
20. He who hesitates is probably right.
25. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No sense being a fool about it. 26. Never delay the end of a meeting or the beginning of a happy hour.
27. If it were not for the last minute, nothing would get done at all.
36. Anything that begins well ends badly. Anything that begins badly ends worse.
45. Everyone has a scheme that will not work. Everyone that does not work has a scheme thatdoes.
That is about as much damage that The WTIT Tape Radio Blog can do on a Sunday. We promised Frank from Honk ‘n’ Hollr to do his story challenge today. Alas, we forgot that we were flying home to New England. We will do it tomorrow! Day 10 in North Caolina is my last. I want to thank you for joing us and thank Queen Mimi for a fabulous stay at Bloggingham Palace. I love you, Mims! We should be back tomorrow. Same time. Same blog. Live from Connecticut.
After a radio, nightclub and television career of over 25 years,we still write and perform comedy with essentially the same group of guys that we started with over 50 years ago. We began as WTIT: Tape Radio and have kept the moniker ever since. We did comedy using this "WTIT Tape Radio" station as the backdrop. it is also a journal of a group of friends done in a radio morning show format playing the music of the era. We have every recording. We interviewed our girlfriends before “The Prom” or whatever. We shared growing up, getting married and having kids on WTIT. Later it was stories of divorces, new wives or girlfriends and grandchildren.
If you’re here for a laugh, we hope you enjoy your visit. If you’re here because of a cosmic accident where all of the web except this blog has gone, then we simply apologize. To learn more about WTIT visit WTIT.net. (View my