On the first of every month WTIT Tape Radio: The Blog gives you a recap of last month’s posts. Now those of you who actually read the blog might think, “This is a new HIGH in LOWS”. But, we march on. In January we lauched the “Bud and Mimi Review”. Our Celebrity Interviews included Simon Cowell, Hillary Clinton and Mr. and Mrs. Tom Cruise. The WTIT Tape Radio Blog also won the “Best Blog of the Day” award. It was our second such award and our first of 2007. We really had a great month. Thank you for making the WTIT Blog part of your day.
In December the website “Blog Dumps” informed us that more people go to their site from ours than any other site! Yesterday Gem of Gem-osophy listed the top sites that sent her traffic. We were number one. The WTIT Tape Radio Blog also won the “Bestest Blog of the Day” award.
2.It Smells Like Snow How we spent New Year’s Eve.
Wrestling the lobsters was easy. But it took longer to kill the lobsters than it took to hang Saddam.
3. The Gentlemen Callers A classic WTIT Tape Radio story.
Marie was not as big as “Mom”. She only weighed 300 pounds. Her friends, Cheryl (horse face) Joan (somewhat mentally challenged) and Jane (one big bushy eyebrow, over both eyes) were so much more appealing.
4. Judging Bites the Big One We judge Mimi’s Saturday Comeback Challenge.
Sometimes you can get a really stupid idea.
5. Bud’s Laws: Law 45
Everyone has a scheme that will not work. Everyone that does not work has a scheme that does.
6. Mistreating Dogs and People Lola’s 8 Questions meme.
i left my contacts out last night by accident, and they dried out. ugh. do you wear glasses or contacts to correct your vision? if so, for how long? This is certainly a riveting question and story Lola. It is SO interesting and revealing. I only wear reading glasses. I’ve been arrested a few times. Apparently the stupid cops think JUST wearing reading glasses out in public is provocative. They said I needed clothes as well.
7. Passing the Beer Test Our “Dating Profiles of the Week”.
I give my all to the right person, but first I just have to find him. Just a guess: Giving your all to guys you haven’t met hasn’t worked out.
8. His Record Speaks for Itself Our Celebrity Interview of the Week: Tom Coughlin
Bud: Why are you shouting?
Tom: I AM NOT SHOUTING. I JUST TALK LOUD.
9. Frying Naked Bacon Mimi Lenox’s Saturday “Comeback Challenge”.
To thine on self be true. Good point. To your own self be gone.
10. Touching Furry Things We were tagged for the “Silly Questions” meme.
What time of day were you born? I don’t remember. I think it was during “Happy Hour”.
11. Jill’s on the Phone. I Gotta Take This. NBC asks for our help with “Crossing Jordan”.
I’d chat with you longer today, but the phone is ringing. Oops. It’s Jill. We have to get her show straightened out. Maybe she needs a guy to play a Tape Radio DJ.
12. Closure Another hellish date.
She said the she needed “closure”. Now I don’t really believe in “closure”. But even if I did, closure from a single one-time-only date?
14. Checking Back Soon Our “Dating Profiles of the Week”
Most guys who first meet me are surprised by the fact that I can hold an intelligent conversation about sports. Other guys are shocked that you are able to hold a conversation about anything.
15. Simon is Off Our Celebrity Interview of the Week: Simon Cowell
Bud: I thought you hoped that we could generate a bit of a “buzz” for tomorrow’s premiere.
Simon: You are a total idiot. You think there is not enough “buzz”? I am very anxious to see if both of your readers tune in to our show.
16. Just Until I Finish Laughing Mimi Lenox’s “Comeback Challenge”
Well? Are you just Going to Stand There? Just until I finish laughing.
17. A Pickle by Any Other Name The Bud & Mimi Review: American Idol
Bud: She reminded me of Kelly Pickle.
Mimi: That’s Pickler, Bud…..with an “r”. You mean the Calamari girl?
Bud: This girl could eat an octopus and it wouldn’t make her a better singer.
18. Bud’s Laws: Law 13
For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
19. Your Dog’s Name Was Happy A classic WTIT recording story.
I was suppose to answer, “No thanks, I’ll wait.” Then the nurse is informed that the Doctor’s girlfriend wasn’t coming over till later so the patient could go in. But when Joe asked, “Would you like to see his assistant?” I stated, “Sure.”
20. Budwick, Prince of Wales Lola’s 8 Questions Meme.
a high-paying job (with great benefits and minimal actual effor) at krappe hours … take it or leave it? Lola, TAKE IT!! You can use that same “minimal actual effor”(sic) that you use on your meme. And is “krappe” hours is a French term?
21. Open the Door to My Heart Our “Dating Profiles of the Week”.
I can have a strong character at times. At other times you lie, cheat, steal and pillage.
22. She is So Ready for Russert Our “Celebrity Interview of the Week”: Hillary Clinton
Bud: What would be the central theme of a Hillary Clinton presidency?
Hillary: I am planning to use Fleetwood Mac’s “Don’t Stop Thinking About Tomorrow”.
23. Odi Mach Baddi Koo Mimi Lenox’s “Comeback Challenge”.
Looking for someone that can show there real self without realizing it. Looking for an honest idiot. Great. Waiter, check!
24. Never Name Yourself After Food The Bud and Mimi Review: American Idol.
Mimi: So what did people think?
Bud: They were torn between having us just stop the series and voting us off the blogosphere entirely.
25. Baby Showers and Tiny Brains Lola’s 8 Questions Meme.
are you a parent? Yes. I have forty-seven children. Only four have tracked me down. Great kids, though. And smarter than the rest.
26. Thick Girls Need Love, Too Our “Dating Profiles Of the Week”. (This blog won Best Blog of the Day.)
Hello, my name is Gabriella and I’ve been around. Hi Gabby. Not a big selling point.
27. Blog of the Day Edition Our Celebrity Interview of the Week: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes
Bud: Okay, Your Holiness-Like, what does all this mean? Can you do miracles?
Tom: I can jump on couches. Both up and down.
How many die before you let go? I don’t have another plan for Iraq because there is none.
29. Kissing Kin Frank tags us to write a story.
“I am Bamby, but not like the deer,” she offered, “cuz it has a ‘Y’”. “Why?” Dave asked. “Yes ‘Y’” Bamby responded.
30. Afraid of the Dark The Mimi Lenox Comback Challenge
Hanky Seeks Panky! You are a total moron. Please do not have children, I am begging you.
31. Waiting for the Train Wreck The Bud and Mim Review: American Idol
Bud: What I honestly thought was the best part?
Bud: The promos for “House”.