Every Tuesday the WTIT Tape Radio Blog posts the answers that we have submitted to Mimi Lenox’s Dating Profile of the Day’s weekly contest called “The Comeback Challenge.” While similar to our “Dating Profiles of the Week”, this is much harder. Being able to select the profile is SO much easier. The contest is a lot of fun. Every Saturday Mimi posts the profiles and contestants have until midnight on Monday to email her their responses. Spelling and grammar errors are from the profile’s original on-line post. The profile statements are in bold.
1. My best assets are my open mindedness and my belief that everyone is essentially good at heart. Luckily, I have no faults but I do sweat a lot when I dance. You don’t need a date for that. You need an antiperspirant.
2. I dont really know what the problem is. I tried the nice guy approach – that hasn’t worked. I tried the treat you like dirt approach – that hasn’t worked. I tried doing the whole ignoring you thing – that hasn’t worked. I watched the movie What Women Want and you apparently still don’t get it. I am shocked that faking your personality (a better word than “approach”) didn’t work. And since your entire research project was watching one lousy film, that speaks volumes. I do get it, by the way. It’s you that’s not getting any.
3. Hanky Seeks Panky! You are a total moron. Please do not have children, I am begging you,
4. I’m in the dark. Are U afraid of the dark? I’m afraid only of you in the dark.
5. I am quite accomplished. I invented an equation to measure happiness that multiplies the acres of your land and the number of your trees. Come right this way. We have the nicest padded room for you.
6. hi my name is frank and i’ve been lost for seven years. i lost my love seven years ago and i am thinking that its been time to look for a new love. Did you look everywhere? Did you put posters on telephone polls?
7. Someone Who Is Going To Get Lucky. I’m a leo, a tiger, and was born on the cusp of the 186th and 187th day of the Mayan calendar, which is a death day #4 and a deer day. We hope you don’t mind have a roomy. We’ve got the nicest padded room for you.
8. At first, I wasn’t too keen on trying to meet someone this way then I figured this might be a really good way at meeting someone. Are you always this fascinating?
9. Looking for a female who shows interest. If any of this interests you drop me a massage!!! Keep looking. Good luck finding that massage.
10. I would hope the person I could hopefully be with, would be open and honest about herself as I would hopefully be about myself. Hopefully I will never meet yourself.